My First video with the Phantom 3 Pro

Sorry buddy but a shot of a car park isn't the greatest start to a video followed but a dodgy yaw. I have it 5 seconds and switched off.

Nope, my first video didn't start with a car park if that's what you're suggesting.

Not my first video, but the first Iv'e shared here. Just throwing it out there. Editing is not the greatest, but it's acceptable.

Reactions: M1shootr
For pan shots I recommend Litchi. You can get nice smooth pans. Litchi is also great for waypoint shooting. It will take you the direction you want to go in videography. And no, I am not affiliated with Litchi in any way. Have fun and keep it up. Yep, take the guards off.

Reactions: beamerbuilder1
Sorry I didn't meet your standards snooze. I guess I won't be posting videos on here anymore. I did say it was my first. I had a hard time finding somewhere on a Saturday where there wasn't a lot of people so the Church was the only open and available area. Thanks for the input.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

That's a nice one Fly Dawg. How did you zoom into the lightening? Is that done with editing?

Yes it is post editing, to go along with the stills, and the frame rate adjustment.

Sorry I didn't meet your standards snooze. I guess I won't be posting videos on here anymore. I did say it was my first. I had a hard time finding somewhere on a Saturday where there wasn't a lot of people so the Church was the only open and available area. Thanks for the input.

I would take his shots with a grain of salt. Keep posting and you will be rewarded with positive input by those on here that try to help instead of belittle.

I would take his shots with a grain of salt. Keep posting and you will be rewarded with positive input by those on here that try to help instead of belittle.

Yeah M1shootr, I'm new at this but willing to learn. Trying to learn all the special techniques and skills just comes with time and practice I guess. :)

to my beloved player phantom lover,maybe next time you can try not to rotate your video recording cam fastly,it make a bit drowiness when playback on its.but your recording was pretty much.....all the best friend.

Yeah Michael Lee I'm working on smoothness but it was like 92 degrees that day. I was roasting. Lol

Reactions: Numone
Congrats on your first video. It is a fun moment The first time you fly your drone and get to look at the world from the aerial perspective. Keep flying and enjoy your time making video and taking pictures!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl