My First Aerial Video - Please support and leave comment.

Wow, you have guts I have to say! Flying over that much water makes me nervous! Great job. What do yoo use for editing software?

Thanks for sharing!

Adobe Premiere pro, I find that it is much easier to fly in country side / seaside rather than urban area. Urban area tends to not receive enough GPS satellite and I always have to fly it in ATT mode. which is more risky. There are narrow street and tall building make the reception worse, too.

My First Aerial Video. this is the place I like the most in hong kong so I just edited it first.

Hope u like it.

Awesome scenery -- and a nice job with the edits-- Thank you for sharing.:):)

Excellent video! Great camera work and editing.

Not only great footage but also great editing as well Ming.

Pretty cool scenery and I do like the shots between the rocks A LOT! In the beginning of the video however, the sounddesign is a bit off as your too for away for the sound impression that is being suggested... :) Still good work! Keep it up - cheers!

P.s.: ist that really flown with a Phantom? Im stunned by the dynamic range! Impressive, for such a small sensor! You can find our showreel here: Hangar11 | Luftaufnahmen - Filmproduktion - Social Media (flown with inspire 1 pro and filmed with panasonic gh4)

Last edited:
Reactions: BigAl07
Great work, especially for a first! Very enjoyable, maybe even more so without your distracting name over it...

Very nice work. Great vid and post production. Not much to criticize but your name is distracting. I will be watching for more.

Excellent video. Good use of limited fast forward effects to condense flight time.

As others suggested above, the name over the video takes away from the total effect of your great shots and angles. Maybe just fade it in at the end for the ‘icing-on-the-cake’. Well done. Thanks for sharing! [emoji106]

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl