More powerfull repeater?

I'm just getting the parasitic helical cause its so compact. I wanna still be able to fit the transmitter in the case without removing the antennas each time. If you look on the FPVLR website you can see most of the information about these antennas

Lets Make A WIKI

There is some very very very good info on this 100+page topic. We really need to distill it all down into a good wiki+ we can even add it info about the mods on the PV2 camera end and TX mods. Any suggestions on the best way to do this and link back to the forum? i have read most most a number of times but have to keep re-referencing posts and trying to find info that i have forgotten.

Got my antennas today hopefully I can test them later

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    306.7 KB · Views: 447
Anyone try the little 11 dbi panel on the repeater and see what that does?
I know it's an 8 dbi on 2.4 just wondering if anyone has tried it

mr_3_0_5 said:
Got my antennas today hopefully I can test them later
look forward to hearing your results- did you get a LHCP (not RHCP) helical so you don't have to add an antenna to the p2v camera/vtx or did you get a RHCP helical and a RHCP skew planar/cloverleaf for the p2v camera vtx?

I know, I just sent you a mail regarding this antenna and also, the LHCP pinwheel on the camera, whatever it is and serves for...

Thanks!!! :) :) :)

I've just ordered a set of pentalobe antennas which i think are RHCP so do you have a version of this that would match

yes, I can do RHCP or LHCP , all I have to do is fit the 4 raisers in the opposite direction...

You ordered all those 5.8 and 2.4 pentalobes? I am building them tomorrow.

Yeah thats me. i'm trying to build a portable setup for low altitude flying. Will the pentalobes work well with the parasitic disk helix?

mr_3_0_5 said:
Anyone try the little 11 dbi panel on the repeater and see what that does?
I know it's an 8 dbi on 2.4 just wondering if anyone has tried it

Yes I've done just shy of 2,000 feet with it I expect I can go further with no WiFi near me

Guys, reading 105 posts in details is hard and I am sure someone answered this before but I will ask again.
What is that you do to remove the white silicon covering antenna plugs inside the wifi booster or TX please?
Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures