More channels hack

Does anyone know the actual frequencies of the 32 channels?

If you click the link above your post you'll see them, 1 - 14.
BUT DJI appears to have created their own numbering scheme different from the industry.

Wild @$$ guess: This may be due to their MIMO scheme - 8 WiFi channels x 4 low-rate streams = 32

Do you have any answers to my actual questions? :confused: Interesting how people respond on here without any useful knowledge. I have a basic understanding frequencies, like yourself, but my questions was not answered. You are a little rude in your answers and I will over look that by being the bigger man.:D
Yes I do know some of the frequencies. Some not all but being the kind of guy I am I will learn every aspect of this hobby I love 's much just because I love to learn. Ask me this same question in a week and I will say yes I know all of them

The channel 14 on your app is NOT the channel 14 used around the world.
If you click the link above your post you'll see them, 1 - 14.
BUT DJI appears to have created their own numbering scheme different from the industry.

Wild @$$ guess: This may be due to their MIMO scheme - 8 WiFi channels x 4 low-rate streams = 32
So you didn't answer my questions, and you where wrong on your assessment. Learn the channels and then respond with your knowledge that your hoarding. I love the hobby too, and I have been here on this forum offering helpful information for 2 years. You just need to learn to be a little more beneficial to the site and less confrontational.

So i know nothing about frequencies but rebuilding my microwave to a 2000 watt 2.4 ghz radio transmitter willen this work ? =)

The channel 14 on your app is NOT the channel 14 used around the world.

So you didn't answer my questions, and you where wrong on your assessment. Learn the channels and then respond with your knowledge that your hoarding. I love the hobby too, and I have been here on this forum offering helpful information for 2 years. You just need to learn to be a little more beneficial to the site and less confrontational.

Excuse me???

By the way, 14 is one of the standard channnels given on the new firmware...
According go fcc only for Japan. This is fairly new hobby to everyone. Don't be surprised if future updates you will have to enter your country

how you do it placing the hack file in ipad mini 3 running ios 8.4 ??? in details please !!!
I would do a full back up of you iPad mini's apps first to the computer so you could go back if needed. You can then delete the app then add it back from the backup file.
This will be done from a MAC. Unhide hidden files in Mac OS finder. Follow these instructions http://www.macworld.co.uk/how-to/mac-software/how-show-hidden-files-in-mac-os-x-finder-3520878/
Then unzip the file DJI Config .rar . You should get a new folder with the file .DJI.configs inside.
Plug in your iPad mini3 then open iTunes. Select you iPad mini. Select apps on the left side. Scroll down on the right side till you see File Sharing with app below it. One should be the DJI Pilot app or GO app. Highlight the DJI app then you will see DJI Pilot Documents with an add button. Go back to finder and the .DJI.configs file. Drag the .DJI.configs file to that box with all the other file listed. Make sure your device is unlocked or it won't let you add it. That should do it.

Reactions: Nizar Ghosn
Does anyone know how I can 'trick' the pilot app into thinking I'm outside of Europe? Ive got all 32 on auto but can't custom select due to restrictions in Europe.

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1438960215.197885.jpg

Sorry forgot to mention, on android, I've tried changing time zone, home location, and hola vpn app.

Jason.....get into the HD screen I believe where you can view the channels. Set to custom. You will have a load of channels up to 32. You want to look for the channels with the LEAST amount of activity meaning red lines. You also want to look for a channel that has very little activity to the left and right of that channel. Look for the flat areas of the spectrum. Take awhile to see if there are intermittent spikes on whatever channel you choose. Once your satisfied that there are Josip,ex and the channel to the left and right are quiet, choose that channel which will be designated by a blue line or dot. Be prepared to smile with the newfound range and video transmission.

Excuse me???
What your doing now adds nothing to this thread but trying to put others down and come across like.....as you put it, a bigger man. At least I got people to start looking into reading about channels. Which is a great start.

Sorry, least amount of activity devoid of red lines. Didn't come out as I intended. I'd hang onto this firmware update in a file somewhere and the 2.0 DJI go app as I'm thinking there might be a block on these channels going forward.

What your doing now adds nothing to this thread but trying to put others down and come across like.....as you put it, a bigger man. At least I got people to start looking into reading about channels. Which is a great start.

Hey man, get your $#!T straight...

You're talking about jasonb777 NOT ME.

He made the same mistake TOO.

I'm not sure channel 14 in the custom menu correlates to the international channel 14. Can't be based on those links I read. I think it's DJIs internal breakdown of a range of frequency then transposed into a scale from 1-32. Besides, that channel 14 is so used and congested where I live....

I took a test flight last evening. Flew a familiar route and altitude with a quiet lower channel, I believe it was 2.

Got he same range, ~3300', before I had to turn around. But, I have always gotten that range fly that particular route, there are a couple of trees in the path that are unavoidable.
More testing in open country to follow. It is nice to have clear channels to choose.
And break the law using these channels... Not only do we have people violating FAA regs.... Now we have people violating FCC rules... YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER BEING A HAM!

N017RW I'm so sorry!! I'll try to edit or remove it soon as I pull over

Thanks for that admission and... not texting and driving! ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart