Mission failed to upload again and again

Reaction score
As it says... Litchi fails to upload a mission 9/10 times. But yet it has done them missions before. Sometimes on my first try.

Anyone else have this... Or better still... Find a way to make it work first time. I keep switching modes and uploading, come out of waypoint, go back in and try again.... Still fails to upload.

And yet... Done them missions before. Satellites are always between 15-19 so no idea

Neon Euc

I find that the mission fails to upload most often when the drone is very close to me. If I move it a further away towards better radio reception I have more success.

Reactions: Neon Euc
I find that the mission fails to upload most often when the drone is very close to me. If I move it a further away towards better radio reception I have more success.
Thanks for the feedback. I have tried that but maybe I will try again further out

Neon Euc

I have only had that once before and that was on my android device. Nothing I tried worked. In sheer frustartion I shutdown everything, rebooted my mobile and started from scratch. Sucessful mission after that.

On a side note: I have probably flow twice if not 3 times as many missions using my iPad and never had an issue. Touch wood :)

Reactions: Neon Euc

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl