Mavic scam?

Reaction score
I've just bought a mavic pro for £400 on ebay today...anyone have any ideas if this is too good to be true!?
The seller has lots of buyer feedback but no seller feedback. Item listed as new.
Thanks.

I've just bought a mavic pro for £400 on ebay today...anyone have any ideas if this is too good to be true!?
The seller has lots of buyer feedback but no seller feedback. Item listed as new.
Thanks.

Any more available? Link

1527425505078.png

Got a link to that eBay item?

If it's a scam don't worry you will be protected by ebay. Sound too good to be true.

If it's a scam don't worry you will be protected by ebay. Sound too good to be true.
That link works and it is e-bay. Not a fake as far as I can tell. 15 sold today. Some people are making multiple purchases and multiple quantities. I suppose it's possible the account is hacked and the money is going somewhere else.

You're protected only if you use PayPal. eBay.co.uk – fulfilment on eBay

That's 50% off. Can't see how they can do it.

Reactions: speedbird1984
When listings get pulled like that it's usually due to someone reporting it as fraudulent. When items are sold-out, they typically don't get completely removed and the item number hidden. The listing stays up with the big ENDED or SOLD-OUT across the top. Hopefully speedbird will give us a full report as he was one of the buyers who bit.

Reactions: speedbird1984
Welcome to the scammed club! Ebay is rife, simply rife, with scammers now; how the bloody **** do they think anyone is daft enough to fall it these days?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Neon Euc
I have been selling on eBay for a while now, and in my experience when a listing is removed by eBay it's because of fraudulent listing or selling items not allowed by eBay.
I reported it as potential fraud. It came down shortly thereafter. I doubt it was just one report. They most likely had several already.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing