Mavic Release Discussion

So what's the advantage of getting the bundle. I only need another battery and Carrying bag.

Thanks! although delivery time frame shows up as Oct 25- Nov 2 for this one. Maybe it was pushed back due to the demand.
Thats cause they sold out... that new date is the estimated for their next stock order.

So what's the advantage of getting the bundle. I only need another battery and Carrying bag.
Car charger, 2 more batteries, the bag, extra props, multi charger. No way the bag is worth $80 but I went with the bundle anyways (mainly for the batteries & car charger).

I like the folding and the size for transporting, would be great for backpacking your quad. I often have to hand catch because the landing zone is nasty (no go for mavic) I also land in grass and the P4 props clear it, mavic will cut it, I don't like the controler and a phone I like my tablet, I am more interrested in the goggles. The mavic seems to be a very cool and capable bird but I don't think it will outrun a P4, (for now) but I am pretty sure it will outrun a karma.

Thats cause they sold out... that new date is the estimated for their next stock order.

Car charger, 2 more batteries, the bag, extra props, multi charger. No way the bag is worth $80 but I went with the bundle anyways (mainly for the batteries & car charger).
What does the 999 bundle come with? It may make more sense for me to purchase another battery and bag separately.

Hey Guys,

Is there 2 versions of DJI Mavic?

Because I just also see DJI Mavic Pro, so maybe there has to be a simple Mavic also?

Sorry for my misunderstod, but I am a quite interested.

I have found that DJI Mavic on the official store.

Have a nice day,
David

Just like all DJI, the secondary sellers get it last!

Remember this happened on the last two launches! DJI and Apple came first!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Just like all DJI, the secondary sellers get it last!

Remember this happened on the last two launches! DJI and Apple came first!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
No, that particular seller had 17+ in stock apparently. I have a ship date of Oct 3 - 6. They are an authorized seller.

Screen Shot 2016-09-27 at 4.08.48 PM✨.png

I would guess they sent a few to each dealer and some for themselves.

How does the Gimble compare to the Phantom 4?

Looks like it's the older one sided gimble...seriously considering selling my 4 since I travel a lot and have been lugging it around on trips haha.

on a side note, I had made up my mind to order the Go Pro Karma for the Karma grip itself. Not that I have placed an order for the Mavic, will I be able to order the Karma grip separately without buying the full drone?

on a side note, I had made up my mind to order the Go Pro Karma for the Karma grip itself. Not that I have placed an order for the Mavic, will I be able to order the Karma grip separately without buying the full drone?
Off topic but yes, you can for $299.

Everyone:
Lets stay on topic of the Mavic. ;)

Does anyone know what wind speed it can handle

Reactions: mj75

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member