Low Voltage Buzzer

Reaction score
Just about to order a low voltage buzzer of ebay and one sort sounds the buzzer at 3.3v and another sort sounds the buzzer at a value you set between 2.7v and 3.8v, does anybody know how you change the pre set value on them. Need a couple of these for different things so being able to change the voltage setting to when it buzzes would be great. It does not state in the advert on ebay anywhere.

Mine has a small button on it that will allow you to cycle through. However, my FC40 self descends at like 11 volts, so the setting of 3.8v has proved to not be helpful.

Ya the ones that you can set the alarm voltage all have a tiny button you press the cycle threw the voltage settings by 10th of a volt.. also make sure you get one of the ones with the digital display on it rather then the ones that just have the 4 leds on them that only tell you a range of charge by 25% 50% 75% 100%

FC40 self descends at like 11 volts, so the setting of 3.8v has proved to not be helpful.

You can change the auto land first and second stage trigger voltage settings in the naza assistant. You can also turn it off so it dont auto crash woops I mean auto land if you dont want it to use the voltage settings in the naza.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl