Low Transmitter signal...

Reaction score
Hi to all.
I have anout 15 hours of DJI Phantom 4.
Today i try to get a bigger distance from my P4
So i go up to 100m - 140m High and when i start to take distance after the 1500m i start to have all the time the "Transmitter Signal low" until the signal was tottaly lost and the P4 return to home as i have in my menu..
I have the latest firmware and this is the first time i try to go f=urther thatn 500m that i usually fly..
I was in a high place so all the time the antennas was looking at the P4..
Any ideas? I read afor about 3-4000m distance...and i think that i have a problem?
The maximum i get is 2000m today and auto RTH.

Regards!

consider yourself lucky. with my phantom 3 standard i only get 250-300m alot of the time it starts struggling at 150m

Hi to all.
I have anout 15 hours of DJI Phantom 4.
Today i try to get a bigger distance from my P4
So i go up to 100m - 140m High and when i start to take distance after the 1500m i start to have all the time the "Transmitter Signal low" until the signal was tottaly lost and the P4 return to home as i have in my menu..
I have the latest firmware and this is the first time i try to go f=urther thatn 500m that i usually fly..
I was in a high place so all the time the antennas was looking at the P4..
Any ideas? I read afor about 3-4000m distance...and i think that i have a problem?
The maximum i get is 2000m today and auto RTH.

Regards!

Did you have the antennas aligned parallel to each other and vertically and then pointing them at your Phantom? If you have them horizontally pointing at your Phantom you will run in to signal issues.

Did you have the antennas aligned parallel to each other and vertically and then pointing them at your Phantom? If you have them horizontally pointing at your Phantom you will run in to signal issues.

They are as you describe. Parallel to each other and verticaly pointing to the phantom...

Getting 2Km with stock antenna is not that bad.

I don't know...i was waiting at least 2.500m..
One friend of mine has the P3 and he has 2.5km...at least with stock antennas..

Depends on your location. My p4 has better range than my p3. I normally can get about 4-6000ft and 9-10000ft with reflectors.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl