Love My P3S

Reaction score
I'm now at 3 weeks flying and I just love it!!!! Who else loves their P3S??

Code:
https://youtu.be/M8Mq8d5vXAI

Last edited:
Lol gr8 pilots think alike ;)

...and so do we!

giphy.gif

I love the p3s it is such an unbelievable drone. My first real drone was the Bebop from parrot and it was such an unreliable drone every time I would get it up it would disconnect or just take off on me and end up crashing and breaking. the lens was extremely fragile and was situated at the nose of the Drone making it prone to cracking which it did like a champ. but it was mainly the unreliability of its Wi-Fi connection. After going through six Bebop and exchanging them I decided I was going to go with the DJI Phantom 3 standard which was at the same price at the time of the Bebop so it wasn't even exchange and cost me nothing and was the smartest decision I've ever made I have no fear of flying this drone and then he will do everything that it is supposed to do as long as you make sure you follow all the checklist and have all the settings set properly I do believe with DJI the only real error comes from Pilot error

Sent from my 831C using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yeah, I've never had an issue with my P3S - even second hand it's been 100% perfect

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helen Y West