Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Advanced Loosing image feed and 5 second delays.

Discussion in 'Phantom 3 Help' started by Gnasher, Aug 21, 2016.

1. Gnasher

Im experienceing several issues with my P3 advanced . Theres also upto a 5 second delay in the image coming back from the camera. Should I be concerned? The image feed also seems to be dropping out more than iv'e experienced in the past. Is there some kind of diagnostics I can run to check on the internal workings are doing their job? or wether its an interference problem ?

2. Gnasher

Update - Turning off video cache in the dpi go app has made an improvement in the time delay. But its still not great.

3. Pharm

What is your FPV device (phone, tablet)? Some phones and tablets are too slow to properly run DJI Go.

4. Gnasher

Im running an up to date iPad with plenty of spare memory fee. After following the tips from this post I've seen an improvement testing the camera indoors - I just need to try it flying now. I suspect running too many apps played a big part in the lag issue

HOW TO: Optimize Apple device for the best DJI GO app performance

5. Pharm

True. I can't think of any reason to EVER have any other apps running while using DJI Go.

6. Greeker

Some folks think an iPad mini 1st gen is ok. But in reality its not. I went from a Mini to a Mini 2 and its so much better.