Looking for fpv budget

Reaction score
Looking for some good advice if I put. Fpv on my fc40 which do I need as I'm worried about interference with the drome .
I'm looking at getting something on a budget not expensive just some thing good enough to fly with watching throw goggles :)
I do have one other question
When I want to bring my phantom fc4o down from high flying in sky
On my TX stick if I hold it fully down with out putting back to half then down could that shut my motors off motors in mid sky I'm just curious about it .
The question is how do you descend from high sky ? And if fully down can that turn off motors Look forward to reply and viewers

An FC40, if purchased with the FC40 camera, already has built-in FPV through WiFi to your phone.
On my TX stick if I hold it fully down with out putting back to half then down could that shut my motors off motors in mid sky I'm just curious about it .
No, you can go down on the throttle and it won't just fall out of the sky.

Reactions: Carlo Napoli
Thanks reply I don't have the fc40 camera I have sj4000 and go pro I want to custom make a fpv to watch it while in the sky .
So 100% if I want to bring it down it will not shut the motors off even if I fully hold it down to get p1 In site . Cheers

You could use something like this to transmit video
and an FPV monitor or cheap goggles (like these) to receive it.

Hello:

That particular transmitter is a 5.8ghz which is the same frequency as an FC40. It will interfere with the controller and you will be in a world of hurt. For FPV on an FC40 you need to use another frequency. There are several inexpensive and quality 2.4ghz units out there and some 1.3ghz. I recently purchased the Boscam 2.4 sender and receiver but am just now in the process of mounting the unit, so I can not as of yet comment on the quality of the signal

Whatever you do, stay away from 5.8ghz.

Hello:

That particular transmitter is a 5.8ghz which is the same frequency as an FC40. It will interfere with the controller and you will be in a world of hurt. For FPV on an FC40 you need to use another frequency. There are several inexpensive and quality 2.4ghz units out there and some 1.3ghz. I recently purchased the Boscam 2.4 sender and receiver but am just now in the process of mounting the unit, so I can not as of yet comment on the quality of the signal

Whatever you do, stay away from 5.8ghz.
That's exactly what I was on about thank you I knew information after looking up last night is not right. Keep me posted mate please

Just had a reply from the guy who I got mine off (fc40 )
He reply with
It's 5.8 dude so get a 2.4 because 5.8 will interfere with the drone after about 150 meters.
So can any find me 2.4 kit for fpv

I'm having problems looking can some one help me please I really need a hand
I'm running a sj4000
I want to put a transmitter for fpv that's not 5.8 ghtz

Still no help don't anybody want to help us lads with fc4o s
We was the prime time where it all started off near enough . I'd just like some help please

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl