Live Streaming NOW!

I usually recalibrate mine when the app asks for it. and that ususally only happens when I make a complete location change. IOW if I calibrate at my home and fly from this location, I haven't had to recalibrate-- however, if I move several miles to a new location, the app asks for a recalibration.-- when I return home, he will then ask for a recalibration at that location.. These have been my experiences over the past week or so.

If you JB your iPad.. There are plenty of options via Cydia. But im trying to stay away from JB my Air 2... Im now testing reflector for screen recording using a 5.8ghz conection and so far works like a charn..

Reactions: Julius717
I have Android but Shou broadcasts always cut off after a few minutes. I suspect they are cutting off non-gaming feeds just like twitch is doing.

If you JB your iPad.. There are plenty of options via Cydia. But im trying to stay away from JB my Air 2... Im now testing reflector for screen recording using a 5.8ghz conection and so far works like a charn..
Yea I'd prefer not to jailbreak also. I knew going to apple I would lose some app availability but I'm not to worried about the screen grabs , more interested in the youtube streaming and so far I'm more than satisfied with the results.

Yeh, I could hear you talking about it. Bit of freezing here at same time you noticed it. They sure have a good range the P3!

I want to try live streaming via my ipad mini 2 but I only have the wi-fi edition and will need to tether to my phone's wi-fi hotspot to have internet connectivity. Anyone tried that yet?

I want to try live streaming via my ipad mini 2 but I only have the wi-fi edition and will need to tether to my phone's wi-fi hotspot to have internet connectivity. Anyone tried that yet?

You should have no problem, however remember the upload may not be as fast and usually the ping is higher so you may want to check your settings.

Make sure you tether with 5Ghz and not 2.4 because lightbridge runs on 2.4 and it will mess up your range.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka