Litchi

14517403_10154552256613119_7712048474383955167_n.jpg
See the pic

Got it - I'm pretty sure I had it set correctly before. I've also deleted all app data and cache just in case and set up the new misson in the hub rather than on the app. We'll see what happens on the flight!

planning to buy litchi for my p3s, let say if im on a mission and lost signal will my bird return to home?

Lost signal, litchi continues with the mission (except that the gimbal angle doesnt update per the manual). At the end of the mission, it will perform whichever operation you have programmed (e.g. RTH, hover or land)

Reactions: Pharm
here is an example of when litchi looses signal from the quad

I am concidering the Litchi app. I currently fly with the Dji app + Samsung Galaxy S4 (old yes...). I have an Ipad 3, also vintage. It does not work with the DJI app. Will it work with the Litchi app? Is it possible to regret the purchase and have a refund if it does`nt work?

I am concidering the Litchi app. I currently fly with the Dji app + Samsung Galaxy S4 (old yes...). I have an Ipad 3, also vintage. It does not work with the DJI app. Will it work with the Litchi app? Is it possible to regret the purchase and have a refund if it does`nt work?

I don't know if you can get refunds on apps. But my experience with the Litchi app has been great. I use it on my iphone and one time was more reliable than DJI GO app (latest firmware update resokved the issue)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I am happy with Dji go app, but would like to use the Ipad 3 because of its larger 10" screen. I saw another guy telling his ipad 3 didnt work, so I guess it doesnt...

Litchi is VERY broadly capable, especially for aerial videographers . While DJI GO is still required for some "system functions" such as calibrating the IMU, Litchi allows videographers to set up shots (including distant shots) in advance, removing much of the real-time pressure of trying to "get it right the first time". But, as with any sophisticated system, Litchi can be complicated. For an in-depth discussion, read the Litchi for iOS manual referenced on the flylitchi.com help tab as "English P3/P4/I1 PDF iOS by Richard H." Read it even if you're using Litchi for Android (the screens look a little different but the functions are largely the same).

On YouTube they say Litchi app will allow you P3S range increase like the P4. Is this accurate?

No range increase under control but allows the craft to autonomously carry out a mission beyond normal control range.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl