Litchi

I tried litchi and I got put off it with an error I done. Basically if you go to orbit make sure you have plenty of room. I tried it to orbit around me and it flew fast to one side to set up... It nearly crashed into a tree... Bugger that I thought lol but I will give it another shot one day

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

It's brilliant so far - will be even better when I sort out the POI problem I'm having. Having verbal readout of telemetry is fantastic!

Reactions: jointeffort
Just don't do what most people do, fly it manually out of range then complain it didn't come back. RTH is an option to be selected, otherwise it will just hover in place until signal returns.
This isn't an issue in waypoint missions though, it will complete the mission regardless of signal. Just make sure the last point is within range.

Reactions: Jani Kankaanpää
A word of caution. If you loose connection while in the orbit mode, the bird will not return. It will orbit until it gets a critical battery warning then land wherever it is at that point. You may not loose your bird but if lands on a highway, house or person, you could be in trouble.

Reactions: Jessepinkman
I deleted that mission - will set up a fresh mission tomorrow and link to that after flying (if it still doesn't work).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav