Litchi waypoint question....

Reaction score
While using litchi waypoints if your bird is heading into a structure will it continue the mission & fly into the structure (crash) or will your sensors override the waypoint & not let it crash?

If you have your CA on, it will reasonably avoid obstacles. As you know, this technology isn't foolproof. There are others who've posted videos on this forum showing poorly planned missions, but their birds only being save to return home due to CA. Due to the extra sensors on a P4P, you stand a better chance if something goes wrong during a mission.

Gotcha reason why i asked question bc i flew a wp today i was 8000ft away & when i viewed cam as it was making a u-turn it was nothg but a building in front of it if it would have crashed it would have been my fault bc i thought i was flying bk over a small bicycle shop when i set the wp but didnt know there was a tall building that i didnt account for behind the bicycle shop & thats what it was so close to hittin . I quickly toggled the switch to hopefully stop mission & i noticed bird just hovered there a few seconds ( im still 8000ft away) so im puzzled as to what actually stopped the bird from flying into building btw the CA or me toggleing the switch to cancel wp?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing