Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Litchi POI Help

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by Gunflight, Sep 24, 2015.

1. Gunflight

I have figured out most of the basics. I just can't get the drone to record POI's located on the pre programed route. Any help or links to instructional video would be appreciated. Thanks.

2. Nizar Ghosn

3. Gunflight

HAHA Funny. This doesn't help.

4. Stephan

press record

5. rrmccabe

Two things. First make sure you set the gimbal pitch to Focus nearest POI in each waypoint you want to focus at POI.

Finally make sure under mission settings the heading mode is set to Way point defined.

You might have to play with your POI locations to get what you want. Tag me if you have other questions.

Gunflight likes this.
  6. KMatch

For every POI you need a new WP added before you pass it. The new WP tells it to look at the closest POI - the Phantom won't fly around searching for POIs. Once it focuses on something that's all it does until you tell it to go do something else. I place POIs on a map first, then a WP before AND after each to ensure the command to focus nearest has at least 2 chances of being recognized. It's not a perfect app so giving it an option in case it misses a WP helps.

7. envisionabove

Sounds Quite different than the DJI Go App POI.

Fly above at height desired, pull away at the distance you want and point the camera wherever you want. Hit go...

What are the basics again then for Litchi? ( I know it's better than DJI Go POI )

8. KMatch

For litchi I can aet it from my chair with the P3 and Radio in its case. In POI mode it is very similar to Go. In GS mode you can throw POIs all over the place. Add a way point to tell it to look at a POI and still be done with the P3 sitting in its case.