Litchi now on iOS

Excuse me, when you gonna add camera settings to iOS version? As far as I know Android version supports time laplse with interval 3s. And DJI Go allows only 5s.
It will likely come after we add the other flight modes (so it may be some time before you see it).

It will likely come after we add the other flight modes (so it may be some time before you see it).
Hey Kaehn I bought the litchi app a few days ago and like it only problem when I'm flying my p3 let's say north on the litchi app it shows the p3 pointing to the east and everything is correct on the dji go app map any suggestions thanks David

New official update includes orbit mode. I'll update sometime this weekend. But, awesome!

The Phantom 4 is officially out today...but don't worry if you still have a phantom 3, we've got you covered with our upcoming Track mode!
In Track mode, Litchi uses computer vision algorithms to keep a selected object in the frame while you pilot the aircraft.
Track mode enters beta testing today on iOS!

track.jpg

Reactions: 0DRK3RT
The Phantom 4 is officially out today...but don't worry if you still have a phantom 3, we've got you covered with our upcoming Track mode!
In Track mode, Litchi uses computer vision algorithms to keep a selected object in the frame while you pilot the aircraft.

View attachment 47213

Nice!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

How did you get to download the beta version?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

View attachment 47213
Have you thought about using the track mode with follow? Then we'd just about have the P4 functionality [emoji6]

Reactions: NoOne
I tried track mode. I learned a lot on when to start/stop the mode only after selecting the tracking object as the video shows. But I kept losing tracking when increasing the distance. Note the box get much larger as distance increase. Also noticed the phantom moves side to side widely as you adjust the sticks (had the polar pro legs on so you could really see it though the gimbal keeps it smooth). Do I need to dial back the joystick speed multiplier or something? I'm on beta build 168.

Does litchi leash also works well with the latest updates and all?
Also I know a silly question and the answer is probably yes but still, when using litchi leash, do both devices have to be apple?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried track mode. I learned a lot on when to start/stop the mode only after selecting the tracking object as the video shows. But I kept losing tracking when increasing the distance. Note the box get much larger as distance increase. Also noticed the phantom moves side to side widely as you adjust the sticks (had the polar pro legs on so you could really see it though the gimbal keeps it smooth). Do I need to dial back the joystick speed multiplier or something? I'm on beta build 168.
Which mobile device are you using? Try without screen recording on, this is likely to affect tracking. Based on your video it seems there was some video lag. Track won't work if there is video lag.

Does litchi leash also works well with the latest updates and all?
Also I know a silly question and the answer is probably yes but still, when using litchi leash, do both devices have to be apple?
Yes and No, currently LML only works if the "master" device is on Android (the one running the main Litchi app).

Which mobile device are you using? Try without screen recording on, this is likely to affect tracking. Based on your video it seems there was some video lag. Track won't work if there is video lag.
Ok. Was using iPad mini4

Yes and No, currently LML only works if the "master" device is on Android (the one running the main Litchi app).

I am using Air 2 and i have Iphone 6s as my phone.

Will LML ever be implemented on apple version?

What is the max speed that it will follow the phone?

Basically if i ride a jet ski how fast can i go? And what will happen to the drone when i stop? What will happen if the battery is too low?

Thanks.

Will LML ever be implemented on apple version?

What is the max speed that it will follow the phone?

Basically if i ride a jet ski how fast can i go? And what will happen to the drone when i stop? What will happen if the battery is too low?
Yes at some point. No ETA.
16m/s
If you stop, the drone will catch up if needed and stop/hover too
Battery too low will trigger RTH/autoland based on your DJI Go settings

Yes at some point. No ETA.
16m/s
If you stop, the drone will catch up if needed and stop/hover too
Battery too low will trigger RTH/autoland based on your DJI Go settings

Thanks..
Based on DJI GO or Litchi setting?

No ETA, thats a bummer i just recebtly purchased litchi for apple.

If i get an android tablet to fly, is it possible to transfer account/purchase since i am the same person?

Based on DJI GO or Litchi setting?

No ETA, thats a bummer i just recebtly purchased litchi for apple.

If i get an android tablet to fly, is it possible to transfer account/purchase since i am the same person?
DJI GO RTH settings.
You will have to ask for a refund to Apple, we can't do it ourselves.

That was the trick. My iPad mini 4 cellular tracked well without screen recording on. I may try using SHOU screen recorder like I used with vertical studio. Hopefully that doesn't add lag in the app.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart