Litchi now on iOS

I would like to beta test the Litchi. I am currently using the dji go but am interested in something like Litchi. Also another selling point if you are the creator is that I am trying to download the dji go on the new giant tablet that AT&T is selling. It has a huge screen of 19.6 also has hdmi. The Dji go won't work however the Litchi app say it can. I didn't want to download for the $20 but would be happy to beta test it.

It is out of beta at this point and only available on the App Store and Google Play Store.

Thanks for the reply. I will give it another go soon.
Does Litchi give an audible signal when taking photographs?

Some RTFM was called for.:oops: I was flying straight lines but I hadn't disabled curves. Everything works 100% with all the audible cues included.

Good stuff indeed.

Now the iOS users are waiting for the other features!:rolleyes:

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1451309468.277425.jpg

Where do I get a token?

Here is my very first flight with Litchi app for iOS. I've created the mission in web's mission hub creator.

Everything went great with smooth flying as you can see in the video. Mission link is in the video description on YouTube.

Thanks for the very great app, and really looking forward in bringing more features that Android and others tools in the market have it.

So maybe I am just slow, but I made a mission control mission??? On the litchi website. So how do I get that to my iPhone litchi app?

I just purchased the iOS Litchi app today and I am unable to get a signal.

My DJI Go app connects fine but I get no connection with Litchi.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Made my first mission today with the litchi iOS app. Matter of fact,made 2. All went well. Looking forward to more options.

I just purchased the iOS Litchi app today and I am unable to get a signal.

My DJI Go app connects fine but I get no connection with Litchi.

Any ideas or suggestions?

It's a little buggy if you go from the "Go App" to Litchi and back. Make sure your closing the app all the way and not keeping it open in the background.

Has anybody gotten this when they try to play a mission?

Invalid Mission
Reason: Distance between waypoint[0] and waypoint[1] is too large. Should be less then 2000.0000000 meter.

I know my waypoints are not more than 2000 meters.

I had the same thing happen. I just added another waypoint between the 2 that were causing the error.

I heard about the litchi app coming for iOS, so bought an ipad air, after a few weeks the app appears
for iOS what a disappointment was thinking it would be the same as the android app. Along with that money don't grow on trees :(
I'm afraid its back to the DJI Go app for me:)

Using degrees to set heading to each waypoint is cumbersome/confusing. Also, despite switching to imperial in the app, can I trust that the # I put in for Return to Home altitude actually IS in feet, not meters? It doesn't specify the value (m or ft) just the number.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Got out to do a little flying after 3 days of drizzle and rain. Most of the shots are from 3 different Litchi missions.

It's only version 1.0. They probably wanted to release it with basic features and add the other features with each update.

Of course I've never flown Litchi on Android so I can't compare.

Invalid Mission
Reason: Distance between waypoint[0] and waypoint[1] is too large. Should be less then 2000.0000000 meter.

I know my waypoints are not more than 2000 meters.
Please email your mission or hub link to [email protected] and we can look into it.

Also, despite switching to imperial in the app, can I trust that the # I put in for Return to Home altitude actually IS in feet, not meters? It doesn't specify the value (m or ft) just the number.
It is always in meters, same as in DJI Go. Will double check but the unit should be shown.

I am unable to get my iPad to connect. I know on the android side you have to reset the default for usb. Is there something similar for iOS. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I am unable to get my iPad to connect. I know on the android side you have to reset the default for usb. Is there something similar for iOS. Thanks!
Depending on your device, you may want to try disabling hardware decoding in the settings. Other than that, make sure you are connected to internet the first time you start the app, and it should just connect if you are using one of the latest firmwares on rc/aircraft. There is no need to reset usb defaults on iOS.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart