Litchi now on iOS

So, If you set up a mission with actions on Mission Hub. I will not actually preform the actions? Unless you edit each mission? There is a note "auto sync coming soon" I would think this is going to cause a lot of issues.
Correct, but there is very little editing to do, only a switch, I would always recommend to double check mission settings before starting it. If you guys feel it's easier, we can add these settings online too.
For the unknown name bug, it must be a safari issue I suppose, will look into it.

Correct, but there is very little editing to do, only a switch, I would always recommend to double check mission settings before starting it. If you guys feel it's easier, we can add these settings online too.
For the unknown name bug, it must be a safari issue I suppose, will look into it.

Yes, a "straight" option online would be nice. That way you can just load and fly.

I installed Litchi on my iphone. The one feature I really wanted to use was the Litchi leash, but I see it is not available for the iOS platform. Any idea when it will be added?

I installed litchi and tested and it s nice but the only thing is that i don t arrived to do a panorama every time that i do it he dont take picture he just do the way and stop a the end . And how can you see the pic or the movie that you do ? Because the movie i can t see the movie on dji just pics that i take i can see on my ipad .

I'm using a Mac Book Pro and any mission I "download" shows up as "unknown". I just tried three different one and they all lost their names.
Should be fixed.

Yes, a "straight" option online would be nice. That way you can just load and fly.
Adding to todo list.

I installed Litchi on my iphone. The one feature I really wanted to use was the Litchi leash, but I see it is not available for the iOS platform. Any idea when it will be added?
Adding support for LML requires adding the follow mode and/or focus mode, we aren't working on this right now, so cannot give you an ETA.

I installed litchi and tested and it s nice but the only thing is that i don t arrived to do a panorama every time that i do it he dont take picture he just do the way and stop a the end . And how can you see the pic or the movie that you do ? Because the movie i can t see the movie on dji just pics that i take i can see on my ipad .
Make sure you are using straight lines as Path mode, the pano preset won't work with curved turns. Also make sure it isn't recording before it reaches the waypoint where the pano is.
Photos and videos taken can be seen in DJI Go's media browser when connected to the aircraft.

Should be fixed.

Photos and videos taken can be seen in DJI Go's media browser when connected to the aircraft.

For the photos that s work but not for the movie he don t syncronise and see new thing

And why the quality of the image is lower on the screen that on dji go ?

And is it normal that after a mission i need to wait a few second before the bird answer my command ?

Last edited:
For the photos that s work but not for the movie he don t syncronise and see new thing

And why the quality of the image is lower on the screen that on dji go ?

And is it normal that after a mission i need to wait a few second before the bird answer my command ?
There is no reason it wouldn't synchronize new videos, videos are stored in the sdcard, so as long as you recorded one, it will appear in DJI Go's media browser. The quality depends on your camera settings in DJI Go, we don't touch them. As for the preview quality you can change it in the settings. After the end of a mission, you should regain control directly unless you asked it to RTH or go back to first waypoint.

I have done a few shortish flights using the iOS version and I must say, this is impressive software!

I recall seeing something about my question elsewhere but I can't find it. Please forgive me if it has been asked before: I'm using an iPAd Air 2, with a barometer and GPS, Is there any way to set the App to adjust altitude to AGL as opposed to 'relative to Home Point'? Alternatively, if my mission has a downhill component, do I have to use negative values at those waypoints to maintain the same height above my subject?

Try this!

Don't get me wrong, I like my Phantom 2s,and my P3P Units, But they don't deliver! What you can achieve from a good fixed wing using a Eagle tree vector system and 433 MHz long range for your RC gear and 1.3 ghz for video using the right antennas with a stand alone antenna tracking unit setting my limits to below 400 feet! ( or what ever YOU responsibly set it to) And getting your HAM license to keep that part all legal. And get more satisfaction from it because you built it yourself instead of out of the box stuff. But most here don't have the patients for this type of true technical challenge.
I like to fly at the beach, part of the reason I live in Florida. I built a F550/e600 Pixhawk to handle the wind.with two large batteries I can easily fly in 15-20 mph .and reach the 400 ft. Hight limit.[emoji849]i flew the P3 yesterday in the same area ,it performed great but could not handle the higher gusts. it was a joy to be able to do the compass dance and fly in a matter of minutes. Lots of options out there,if you like to build and program.

Please forgive me if it has been asked before: I'm using an iPAd Air 2, with a barometer and GPS, Is there any way to set the App to adjust altitude to AGL as opposed to 'relative to Home Point'? Alternatively, if my mission has a downhill component, do I have to use negative values at those waypoints to maintain the same height above my subject?
1) is not currently possible but we're planning to add elevation data to the Mission Hub in the near future. 2) All altitudes are relative to take off point, so if you want the aircraft to go below the reference altitude, you'll have to use negative values.

Reactions: Erroll
So it appears that flight data logs from a waypoint mission where signal was lost is incomplete. This makes sense since I had no signal. Log abruptly stops at the point where signal was lost and resumes where I regained signal. I am **** about my flight data on healthydrones though. Any way to convert the DAT files from the bird to a format usable for upload to healthydrones?

I downloaded litchi for my Android. Can I use that license to download to my iPad
Different apps, different licenses, if you are interested in exchanging your Android license with the iOS one, email [email protected].

Any way to convert the DAT files from the bird to a format usable for upload to healthydrones?
I don't believe healthydrones supports DAT files.

Is it normal that when i lauching the mission thatthe drone start it and that when i push pause he stop after 2 waypoint ?

And when we fly with lichi is it normal that i dont see the historique on dji go ?

And for the video it still not working but i found it on the sd card but not in the app .

And for the panorama it s working now.

Just encountered an issue. Planned a mission on Mission Hub to fly to about 10 spots and at each spot I inserted an action to take a picture. I was running out of daylight so I had to extend the exposure time. All of the images came out very blurry and I noticed during the flight it seem to take the picture when it was flying.

I'm thinking I should have inserted an action to pause then take the picture. Maybe even 3 actions - Pause - Take Picture - Pause.

Any thoughts?

Attachments

• DJI_0015.jpg
    DJI_0015.jpg
    287.5 KB · Views: 381
I have now done several iOS waypoint missions and I am very pleased with the actual flying of the mission. However, the quad is not taking any photographs. Is there some condition, such as "actions disabled with curved turns", which may prevent photos from being taken?

Is it normal that when i lauching the mission thatthe drone start it and that when i push pause he stop after 2 waypoint ?
And when we fly with lichi is it normal that i dont see the historique on dji go ?
The pause can take some time to take effect due to deceleration, though generally it won't go past another waypoint, unless they are very close. When using Litchi, DJI Go logs/history won't be available.

I'm thinking I should have inserted an action to pause then take the picture. Maybe even 3 actions - Pause - Take Picture - Pause.
I would try with a pause at least before taking the picture, although if memory serves right it shouldn't be required..

However, the quad is not taking any photographs. Is there some condition, such as "actions disabled with curved turns", which may prevent photos from being taken?
Make sure the camera isn't recording when approaching the waypoint with the take photo action. Other than this and being in straight lines mode, it should work.

Make sure the camera isn't recording when approaching the waypoint with the take photo action. Other than this and being in straight lines mode, it should work.

Thanks for the reply. I will give it another go soon.
Does Litchi give an audible signal when taking photographs?

Just a PSA for the frequent fliers out there: Don't get careless!. I had uploaded 4 missions to my iPad, two of which were in parks where I fly frequently., The two parks are about 4kms apart.
I flew three missions in the big park, getting used to the app and tweaking the odd angle here and a new action there. The fourth time I mistakenly loaded the other park's mission, and set the quad on its way. It made a bee-line straight out of the park I was in, heading for the other one! The other mission called for much lower altitudes and I caught it just in time to prevent it from flying into trees. :oops:

I don't know if one can expect the app to warn us, but it might be worth considering?

Last edited:
I would like to beta test the Litchi. I am currently using the dji go but am interested in something like Litchi. Also another selling point if you are the creator is that I am trying to download the dji go on the new giant tablet that AT&T is selling. It has a huge screen of 19.6 also has hdmi. The Dji go won't work however the Litchi app say it can. I didn't want to download for the $20 but would be happy to beta test it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94