Litchi not working with new firmware 15th March 2016

Hmmm - are these black and white lines on the phone / tablet screen or in the video recorded onto the SD card?

If it's on the viewer, it probably is the over exposure warning that you can turn on / off in settings. If it's in the recorded video, try changing your SD card to a spare one and see if that makes a difference.

Agreed if they appear on the Go app, but I don't believe Litchi uses or has access to the overexposure lines.

The VR experience is great for piloting and much better for positioning. It didn't stop me ending 5meters up a beech tree upside down.
Best sit down too. Yes, litchi is magic in the respect of that cardboard symbol.simple stereoscopic vision and very effective with basic telemetry visual.

Sounds you have a good case (justification) for buying a P4 with object avoidance. ;)

You have to specify STRAIGHT LINES in the settings menu to stop and take pics.
The drone will not take pics if you are recording video. You can't do them simultaneously. Video is awesome using curved lines and focus points. I believe you can also pause your mission and manually take pics at any point.
I have been creating my missions on my PC or laptop at: Mission Hub - Litchi
Save them, adjust them and test them. They are available on all your devices because they are automatically save to the cloud. You just need to login. You may find more answers on their support pages.
Using straight lines and still having picture problems. Even pause for a few seconds and no shot. It works on the last waypoint.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl