Litchi Mission Lost Phantom

Does anyone know a number to contact them? Cannot find support.
If you click the "Help" link on the Litchi page, it lists all of the contact options. I used their Facebook support for some presales questions and they were responsive.

Anything fancy on AC/RC firmware department or you are using latest available?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Anything fancy on AC/RC firmware department or you are using latest available?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
just tried another mission downloaded from Hub. Lifted up about 10 feet, loaded mission, hit play, ok ed , and it just sits there. took it up ... over... hit it again ... nothing. Tried Back to Home... did nothing. Took out of FPT into sport... fly out and in... took it out of sport into FPT and the controls changed. could not go back. Was able to land.

just tried another mission downloaded from Hub. Lifted up about 10 feet, loaded mission, hit play, ok ed , and it just sits there. took it up ... over... hit it again ... nothing. Tried Back to Home... did nothing. Took out of FPT into sport... fly out and in... took it out of sport into FPT and the controls changed. could not go back. Was able to land.
Nothing fancy.

Open your mission on mission hub, copy link and past it here so we can help you troubleshoot.

Open your mission on mission hub, copy link and past it here so we can help you troubleshoot.
We can't change your mission as it will open in our own account.

Are you "Force killing" DJI Go app before starting Litchi?
Are you seeing video from the drone?
Have you tried a mission built on the App instead of the Hub yet?
Have you tried loading from the hub after you turn on the bird but "before" you take off to fly?
Are you getting a good GPS lock before loading the mission?

Does anyone know a number to contact them? Cannot find support.
Most internet based companies don't use land lines any longer, you need to email them. Did you read the online manual?

Reactions: JohnnyB
I have Litchi for about a week. Have spent days trying to get it to work. Phantom 4 does not return home. Just sits in air and does nothing when I hit go. It flys and takes video manually, but thats it.
"Phantom 4 does not return home." Do you mean RTH? Because Litchi doesn't have that option.

Last edited:
Sounds to me your not doing something right. "Phantom 4 does not return home." Do you mean RTH? Because Litchi doesn't have that option.
"Just sits in air and does nothing when I hit go." Your not suppose to be flying it, then hit go ! You are suppose to be starting a waypoint mission from the ground. The only thing you do first is power up your equipment, then hit go when in waypoint mode. Did you read the manual on their site?
I take off manually then ascend to a couple hundred feet. Then put it in waypoint mode, load the mission and hit the "play" button to start the mission. Works for me.

I take off manually then ascend to a couple hundred feet. Then put it in waypoint mode, load the mission and hit the "play" button to start the mission. Works for me.
I also fly to the general area of first waypoint, then launch mission and go. Works flawlessly for me.

With a Standard ?

I'll try it again, been getting a error when I've tried to just have the motors even turning. Something like, mission failed to load. But than works fine if I just power up, then hit play.

I also fly to the general area of first waypoint, then launch mission and go. Works flawlessly for me.
As two of you say it works for you that way, I'll edit my post. And I'll see if it works for me next time out. I always get a "mission failed to load" message unless I let Litchi take over the waypoint mission from the ground, without even engaging the motors.

I'll try it again, been getting a error when I've tried to just have the motors even turning. Something like, mission failed to load. But than works fine if I just power up, then hit play.
Here is a sample:

I do (almost) the same thing. I load the mission while still on the ground then take off. Once I get to the approximate altitude of the mission I fly towards wp #1, flip my switch to WP mode and hit play. Voila. Works every time (touch wood)

Reactions: JohnnyB
I do (almost) the same thing. I load the mission while still on the ground then take off. Once I get to the approximate altitude of the mission I fly towards wp #1, flip my switch to WP mode and hit play. Voila. Works every time (touch wood)
Have a question, trying to see why I get this error message. When you say your loading the mission still on the ground, your saying your loading it up on your device, correct? Not on the drone. And when saying "flip my switch to WP mode" are you meaning the S1 switch to F mode, or meaning the WP button in the app?

Have a question, trying to see why I get this error message. When you say your loading the mission still on the ground, your saying your loading it up on your device, correct? Not on the drone. And when saying "flip my switch to WP mode" are you meaning the S1 switch to F mode, or meaning the WP button in the app?
No I upload it from my mobile to the drone. Yes, s1 to F mode. (I forgot what the switch position was called :( Old man's memory.)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart