Litchi Mission Lost Phantom

No I upload it from my mobile to the drone. Yes, s1 to F mode. (I forgot what the switch position was called :( Old man's memory.)
When you select (load) the mission on your device, my understanding is that it's just loading it to the device. And when you press PLAY is when it's loaded to the drone? I use Litchi a lot for manual flight and some VR, but only a few times with waypoints.

As two of you say it works for you that way, I'll edit my post. And I'll see if it works for me next time out. I always get a "mission failed to load" message unless I let Litchi take over the waypoint mission from the ground, without even engaging the motors.
I believe Litchi needs 'x' altitude before you can start a mission. Think I saw that in the manual.
Edit. You can start from ground too, I stand corrected.

I believe Litchi needs 'x' altitude before you can start a mission. Think I saw that in the manual.
Edit. You can start from ground too, I stand corrected.
Flying a Mission
Prior to flying a mission, tap the Camera Settings icon at the right of the Litchi display and
confirm that your camera modes are as desired. Make certain there are no obstacles
between the aircraft’s initial position and the first waypoint. For Phantom 3 and Inspire, the
flight mode switch on the controller must be in the F position (the “Function” mode) for
Litchi missions to proceed autonomously. For the Phantom 4 the switch remains in the “P”
position for autonomous flight. You may take off manually if you wish (with the flight mode
switch in the P position). With your aircraft in a hover, change the Flight Mode Switch to the
F mode (Phantom 3 & Inspire only) and then touch the "Start/Pause" button located in the
left button bar on the Litchi display. You may also initiate your mission from the ground by
placing the flight mode switch in the F mode (Phantom 3 & Inspire) and then touching the
“Start/Pause” button.
If you receive a “Requirements Not Met” error message, confirm that your controller is
definitely in the F mode (Phantom 3 & Inspire only). If you are initiating a mission from a
hover, try climbing to a higher altitude or fly a little further from the takeoff point and re-try
the Start/Pause button. When prompted, confirm your intent to begin the mission and your
aircraft will initially climb to 6 meters (about 20 ft.) and then proceed autonomously to the
first waypoint in a direct path, where the mission will commence.

(Taken from the manual)

Sent from my XT1585 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last edited:
No I upload it from my mobile to the drone. Yes, s1 to F mode. (I forgot what the switch position was called :( Old man's memory.)
Litchi has replied. they tell me that my Asus TF700 doesn't have enough ram. Needs 2gb for it to run.

Wow...where did I miss that !!!! That have offered a refund.

Reactions: BourgeoisSJC
Litchi has replied. they tell me that my Asus TF700 doesn't have enough ram. Needs 2gb for it to run.

I wouldn't run any app software on my device with less than 2 gigs of RAM for drone flight. Even if it would run on 1 Gigabyte device you're always risking it freezing or laging. Instead of getting a refund why don't you just upgrade your device, as it's already barely capable of running the Go app.

Sent from my HTC 10 using PhantomPilots mobile app

There's too much going on with the Litchi and DJI Go apps to reliably run in a 1GB of RAM. 1 GB sounds like a lot, but you have a multitasking OS and a foreground app that is optimized for performance. And that will chew through 1 GB fairly quickly. A 2 GB device should be fine, that's what the Nexus 7 (2013) and the Nvidia Shield K1 have. The Google Play pages for the DJI and Litchi apps should list the 2GB minimum requirement.

FWIW, your tablet was not listed as being supported on the Phantom downloads page.

There's too much going on with the Litchi and DJI Go apps to reliably run in a 1GB of RAM. 1 GB sounds like a lot, but you have a multitasking OS and a foreground app that is optimized for performance. And that will chew through 1 GB fairly quickly. A 2 GB device should be fine, that's what the Nexus 7 (2013) and the Nvidia Shield K1 have. The Google Play pages for the DJI and Litchi apps should list the 2GB minimum requirement.

FWIW, your tablet was not listed as being supported on the Phantom downloads page.
I just this morning factory reset my Asus Tf700 and load no apps except what

I have on order a Samsung Tab2,

I wouldn't run any app software on my device with less than 2 gigs of RAM for drone flight.
I thought I was really clever when I sideloaded DJI GO on my Nexus 7 (1st Gen) (and yes, I know this thread is about Litchi but the point stands) and then I had beautiful video on the large screen, for about a minute and a half after I stopped flying. Needless to say I upgraded to something with a bit more punch...

Here's a cool Litchi mission video by the way. He had two Phantom 3 Standards running the same mission, but one was slightly higher than the first one.

this flight was over Baltimore City Harbor place great flight was pretty cool to see it all unfold and amazing how I know my city from the air as well as I know it from the ground

I can't believe I read all 24 pages of this story just to find out the OP is selling his drone after he found it.I don't think I could sell something that had a story like that but that's just me.Great help from a lot of great people here on this forum for sure :)

I can't believe I read all 24 pages of this story just to find out the OP is selling his drone after he found it.I don't think I could sell something that had a story like that but that's just me.Great help from a lot of great people here on this forum for sure :)
lol yeah that bad boy would get a custom made shelf with a Plexiglass surround

Reactions: Older_Man

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart