Litchi Mission Lost Phantom

Reactions: JohnnyB
You are too much!

That was very good.

Are you in production? If not, you missed your calling.

KUDOS! If I was David D I would keep that video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks! I've done a number of sizeable video productions as a hobby or volunteer. Not as a career though. ( the "artist in BSartist comes from photography/videography. BS are my initials. ;-) ) But truth be told, that was a quick and dirty thrown together in iMovie on iOS.

But truth be told, that was a quick and dirty thrown together in iMovie on iOS.

Be that as it may, as a keen photographer myself, I know only too well that having all the tech in the world still doesn't automatically end in a masterpiece - it takes skill and vision.

And @DaveD thanks for such a movie worthy story! I look forward to the sequel: 'SD Card - The Return'.

Be that as it may, as a keen photographer myself, I know only too well that having all the tech in the world still doesn't automatically end in a masterpiece - it takes skill and vision.

And @DaveD thanks for such a movie worthy story! I look forward to the sequel: 'SD Card - The Return'.

Thank you. :)

It also helps to have recently crashed my own drone to have crash footage to use. ;)

I was thinking since I have 2 P3S's now why not attempt the same mission again with altitude adjusted of course. I'd use the same one that was in the tree for 2 weeks with the same battery that was in it. I still have to test to see if my metal detector will pick up an sd card outside on the ground.
Send one on the failed mission (with adjustments) and trail it manually with the other.

Send one on the failed mission (with adjustments) and trail it manually with the other.
Personally I would fly the mission successfully with only one drone first. Make sure it comes out the other side. Make sure battery lasts, no power lines you weren't aware of etc. before sending two out to possible death. ;)

Mabey re-fly the same mission path (corrected alt) in segments. Edit it into a full mission path once done correctly. Loved this thread!

You guys are too funny, having a three way gentleman's argument over who help him the most.
And Technically I suggested that he use his new drone to follow his Litchi flight path.....just sayin.

Glad you found it Dave....SD card would be nice but it's just going to show drone crashing into a tree. I've been there (with another drone) and its really not that big of a deal.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4