Litchi mission hub not working?

Reaction score
Screenshot (66).png
just tried to set up a new mission on mission hub and when i click a way point i cant add another waypoint after one that's been placed. I also cant delete any waypoints once it's been placed. have tried using firefox, Microsoft edge, etc... no joy. any help would be great as i don't want to use the phone to plan missions

Not to worry. Found out its all done on the keyboard now and no options to select it on the settings on waypoints. Pretty stupid if you ask me. Step backwards if anything

Omg.. Stupid award goes to me. Sorry guys.. Please delete this thread. Reason why I didn't see the delete button is because I had my screen slightly zoomed in lol

Reactions: Pharm
Actually I don't think it's all you - I've been having issues where the waypoint and POI details screen won't pop up.
This makes the hub virtually useless since you can't do anything with the waypoints or POIs.
Then all of a sudden it will pop up - sometimes.
Then sometimes the left click will not operate on the menus - it simply drops another waypoint.
So I think something is going on...

Reactions: Neon Euc
Reply from Litchi this morning....
FEB 14, 2018 | 04:40PM UTC
Litchi replied:

Hi,

Our team are working on the hub issue. Thank for report.

Kind Regards,
Litchi
Online help at Help - Litchi

Actually I don't think it's all you - I've been having issues where the waypoint and POI details screen won't pop up.
This makes the hub virtually useless since you can't do anything with the waypoints or POIs.
Then all of a sudden it will pop up - sometimes.
Then sometimes the left click will not operate on the menus - it simply drops another waypoint.
So I think something is going on...

Yep - me too. I get in and play with browser popup settings and general software voodoo and when it finally works I have no idea what actually fixed it - and I'm an IT guy!
So I've been suspecting some weirdness for a while because the symptoms are all the same and the previous "cure" doesn't stick.

Welcome to the forum @rodg

Reply from Litchi this morning....
FEB 14, 2018 | 04:40PM UTC
Litchi replied:

Hi,

Our team are working on the hub issue. Thank for report.

Kind Regards,
Litchi
Online help at Help - Litchi
This is a slightly older thread (but of course without a resolution) but here's one that is current about this issue:
New Litchi Hub Changes

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robvalduga