Litchi for P3

I am going to try that. I figured it had something to do with DJI Go settings. I turned on Multi Flight Mode, but I never thought to go to F in DJI so I could turn on IOC. I like Litchi but there are some things in DJI Go I like too. I would like to see the on screen flight path tracking like DJI has. Also, does anyone know if there is a way to calibrate the radar on Litchi (Or GO)? It always seems to think I am pointing my controller about 40 degrees off of its actual orientation.
Flight Path would be nice on Litchi, I never cared for it, until I lost my unit in the sun....

I am going to try that. I figured it had something to do with DJI Go settings. I turned on Multi Flight Mode, but I never thought to go to F in DJI so I could turn on IOC. I like Litchi but there are some things in DJI Go I like too. I would like to see the on screen flight path tracking like DJI has. Also, does anyone know if there is a way to calibrate the radar on Litchi (Or GO)? It always seems to think I am pointing my controller about 40 degrees off of its actual orientation.

Wait i think IOC needs to be OFF, Multimode has to be one but IOC needs to be OFF. The error you are getting is because IOC is on. Could be wrong but when i was testing it needed to be off.

Did some experimenting today. Litchi seems to work fine if I start with multi flight mode OFF in Go. Was actually having trouble with Go because it says I have course lock or home lock enabled. Don't know where those are in Go.

will Litchi work with 1.3.2 or do I need to have 1.4.10? I am having stability issues with 1.4.10 and went back to 1.3.2…P3P wouldn't fly a straight line on 1.4.10 and was drifting in a hover

In DJI GO app
Make sure Multiflight mode is on.
Make sure IOC is on.

And then in Litchi,
Switch to F mode and then try again.
Should the DJI GO app be running in the background each time Litchi is running? Or can Litchi run once the P3A/P is set up by DJI GO?

will Litchi work with 1.3.2 or do I need to have 1.4.10? I am having stability issues with 1.4.10 and went back to 1.3.2…P3P wouldn't fly a straight line on 1.4.10 and was drifting in a hover
Latest public firmware is required.

Should the DJI GO app be running in the background each time Litchi is running? Or can Litchi run once the P3A/P is set up by DJI GO?
No, the DJI Go app should be completely closed when running Litchi.

Thanks for the reply...anyone having "No Signal" issues in Litchi where u lose video feed but not control of the P3? I am having these issues with the DJI Go App and wondering if switching to Litchi will fix this?

Wish I could experience the Litchi app. Not available for download here in China. Don't know if anyone has been able to side-step that problem. If you do, or have another similar app that works in country, let me know.

Thanks for the reply...anyone having "No Signal" issues in Litchi where u lose video feed but not control of the P3? I am having these issues with the DJI Go App and wondering if switching to Litchi will fix this?

The video signal needs more power than the control signal. I bought my Windsurfer range extender from Dynamic 3D Solutions (thanks to info I read on this forum) and that has boosted my range to well over a mile with no problems and I have been out to two miles a couple of times (with my signal always going through lots of trees).

Have you tried a new USB cable?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Could someone explain exactly how to cache maps. I have tried numerous times and when I get to the site I can't find them. I have done the Get Map thing with Google maps. I have loaded the area in GS at home with Internet connection. Zoomed in and out, moved them around a bit. Didn't turn my tablet off. All the things I have read to do, but no maps.
Any help with this is appreciated.
Jack

If you are getting no signal at 10 ft, I would suspect either a problem with your device or a problem with your cable connecting your device. What does the signal strength for video show before and after the error? Are you keeping antennas parallel and perpendicular (flat) to the aircraft? Have you had any crash that could affect the aircraft antennas?

If you are getting no signal at 10 ft, I would suspect either a problem with your device or a problem with your cable connecting your device. What does the signal strength for video show before and after the error?
+1

You should be able to fly several hundred feet around you regardless of antenna pointing or type.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor