Litchi app on Android

That limit could be increased, it was set arbitrarily, I personally have not tried to go high at all, so it may be that the phantom won't even go higher than 200m even if you ask it to.

Please increase the limit to 5000 feet or I want my money back the other aftermarket APPs have no limits

Reactions: Phantom100flyer
I'll increase the limit in a soon to be released update.

Hi Johnp,

Sorry you had a bad experience. The battery value shown comes directly from the DJI SDK and has been accurate for me so far. I also haven't heard any complaints except yours. Could it be a battery defect?

Possibly, but I don't think so because after I had landed, just for grins I switched to the DJI App and it showed 15% battery and was beeping low batter alarm. I did that without having shutdown the phantom. So if if was sensor contacts it should have shown the same or close to 73%, right?
I later recharged the same battery and flew with the DJI Vision app and it was fine.

I might give your app another try but with the knowledge that the battery info may be incorrect. I'll let ya know if it does the same thing.

I'll increase the limit in a soon to be released update.
Thank you please do, about to leave to an area out of the US and I need at least 5000 feet on the altitude limit in Ground Station flights.

Thank you please do, about to leave to an area out of the US and I need at least 5000 feet on the altitude limit in Ground Station flights.

How are you able to get it down from that high after a mission without running out of battery? CSC?

I finally found some time to take the bird up and test this app. I have to say so far it's really quite nice. Miles beyond where the DJI app is. The layout is very nice and the responsiveness of the app and features is pretty remarkable. I just saw the app store notification that GS and Booster were added over the weekend. I won't have a chance to try them for a few days, just wanted to say the app is great and to keep up the good work!

Reactions: Kaehn
If I've missed this sorry but is there somewhere I can download documentation about the app - controls, screen indicators etc?

The main thing missing at the moment is the eta flight remaining like the original app, I think is very useful when flying to see how much can you fly safe according to the distance

@RCRobman we have no documentation at the moment, it's on our todo list.

The main thing missing at the moment is the eta flight remaining like the original app, I think is very useful when flying to see how much can you fly safe according to the distance
+1

Yep, we added a setting for max waypoint altitude, and also fixed some UI layout issues on nexus 7 and similar tablets!

Reactions: eseckinger
We'll do our best to get it in soon!
In the meantime we pushed a new update:
- range extender battery reporting should be more reliable
- fixed a bug where flight logs would be truncated
- fixed a bug where Atti mode would show instead of Gps mode in Ground Station

We'll do our best to get it in soon!
In the meantime we pushed a new update:
- range extender battery reporting should be more reliable
- fixed a bug where flight logs would be truncated
- fixed a bug where Atti mode would show instead of Gps mode in Ground Station

Thank you for these fixes and for being so responsive. DJI should be giving you guys a check!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl