Litchi app on Android

@Noel check your emails!

You're welcome!

As an update, we will be adding flight logs with dashware support this week (using Flytrex's profile).
Most likely a fpv Wi-Fi booster will also make it in this week.

Reactions: eseckinger
How about adding the auto go home on low battery feature to ground station ?
That way I could plan a ground station mission into the wind, and if the wind is too strong, it would abort the mission and come back home. ..

Hi mauizoom,
Thanks for the suggestion, I added it to the todo list, we're currently working on other features, but it's a nice idea, I know the wind can be pretty fatal with ground station!

Hi all,

We're going to be introducing alpha testing so we can test things faster without disrupting the pre-release version.

The current alpha version will be up on the Play Store in a few hours and includes several changes:
  • a click on the radio signal icon will boost your FPV range
  • new Banked turn option in the waypoint settings
  • the app now saves flight logs in [SDCARD]/VisionPlusApp/flightlogs which can later be used in Dashware using the Flytrex profile
Log entries are saved every 333ms.

Screenshot_2015-03-31-23-57-10.jpg

Alpha is not for the faint of heart--there will be bugs, and the changes made generally won't have a lot of testing. Use at your own risk. That being said, feedback on stability and features, as well as any other performance issues you experience, is crucial and deeply appreciated.

If you want to join the alpha program, follow these steps:

1) Join the Vision Plus app Alpha Testers Google group https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/vision-plus-app-alpha-testers/join

2) Allow alpha downloads by clicking “Become a Tester” in the Play Store (you need to join the Google Group before becoming a tester)

3) Download the Vision Plus app from the Play Store to update your app

4) Turn on automatic updates--we'll be updating alpha multiple times per week

5) Report problems and give us feedback by using the "Report a Problem" menu item

Be aware that the alpha version of the app installs over both the pre-release and release versions. Because of the way Google Play works, if you sign up for both pre-release programs you will receive the alpha version. If you later decide alpha is not for you and want to be back on the general release, you can stop testing by clicking "Leave the test" in the Play Store.

Last edited:
Reactions: eseckinger
Can you explain this a little bit better? "Banked turn option in the waypoint settings" Thanks

Instead of going to a waypoint's exact position, stopping and then yaw'ing to face the direction of the next waypoint, the phantom will turn smoothly. This also makes for faster missions.

Here is a youtube video showing the effect of the Banked turn setting:

It seems some people are having issues getting the alpha to download, looking into it.

Google said:
if a user in the Beta group wants the Alpha version, they'll need to join the alpha test group, opt-out, wait 24 hours, and opt-in again.

This is what Google told me, It seems they're having a few issues with their alpha/beta testing process.
In the meantime I sent all alpha testers a link to the latest alpha APK by email.

Reactions: StevenQX
But I have to say, it's one of the most responsive apps I have tried in a while. Good job. The UI is very fluid and it launches instantly. Keep up the good work!
For me too, soon when features missing compared to older apps will be in, this app will be the best and most complete app to fly a phantom. [emoji106]

Reactions: Kaehn

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl