Litchi app on Android

Kaehn is possible to read somewhere a sort of "how to use" for the main features at least? For example I'd like to know what the bird do after flow to the last point on GS...it hover or return to home? And to take control back is enough to switch S1 to atti and then back to GPS?

I was wondering if you can add a new feature in your wonderful app by adding a feature we can capturing a picture while it is recording. This feature is very important because i do not wanna get busy of stopping the recording and take pictures and pressing the botton once again.

What do you think ...?

I was wondering if you can add a new feature in your wonderful app by adding a feature we can capturing a picture while it is recording. This feature is very important because i do not wanna get busy of stopping the recording and take pictures and pressing the botton once again.

What do you think ...?
Already do that. Obviously picture token is at the video recording resolution.

@StevenQX
For now there is not much documentation, we realize that and it's something we'd like to improve.

Currently at the end of the GS mission, the phantom will hover at the last waypoint. It will not return to the home point and hover like the official app. This is something we are going to change in the next version, we will probably have it go back to the home point for all missions automatically.

In order for you to regain control, use the s1 switch to switch to Atti mode, and then back to GPS, the same you would do it with the official app.

Reactions: StevenQX
@StevenQX
For now there is not much documentation, we realize that and it's something we'd like to improve.

Currently at the end of the GS mission, the phantom will hover at the last waypoint. It will not return to the home point and hover like the official app. This is something we are going to change in the next version, we will probably have it go back to the home point for all missions automatically.

In order for you to regain control, use the s1 switch to switch to Atti mode, and then back to GPS, the same you would do it with the official app.
I asked about an how to use only because I would not miss any feature of this cool app!

Really smooth software. I have paid and downloaded several aftermarket apps - this is very responsive. Looking forward to getting a link for the alpha version as google not showing it after joining the alpha tester group

Reactions: Kaehn
Hello!
I want to try it, but is there any low price for beta testers to help developing?[emoji12] i was registered like a beta tester and the price looks like the same.
Thx and regards

Hi,

We will likely reward alpha testers which help us with useful and constant feedback, but keep in mind alpha is going to have bugs and it is NOT for the average user. Alpha versions are not tested in real conditions before they are released so bad things can and will happen. I would generally discourage joining the alpha testing if you are not 100% sure of what you're doing.

Hi,

We will likely reward alpha testers which help us with useful and constant feedback, but keep in mind alpha is going to have bugs and it is NOT for the average user. Alpha versions are not tested in real conditions before they are released so bad things can and will happen. I would generally discourage joining the alpha testing if you are not 100% sure of what you're doing.
Which is the worst thing that can happen? A flyaway in GS mode? The phantom can't fall from the sky because app don't control motor on/off and bird control is tx related...

Flyaway is an example if we were to set wrong coordinates for a waypoint, but if you know your s1 switch that shouldn't be a big issue. If you know what you're doing then the app probably won't do bad things even if it has bugs, but rather be safe than sorry!

We have a fpv range booster in the alpha, it will come soon :)

New alpha build out (1.1.9_ALPHA):
- added new mission preflight report screen, includes summary of waypoints
- lowered gimbal pitch speed control
- added enable flight log setting
- UI improvements

We're hoping to release GS, FPV booster and flight logging very soon!

Flight Log.jpg
Flight Report.jpg
Mission 1.jpg

Reactions: StevenQX
Hi Kaehn, I´m a tester but i can´t see this new version to download. I´have 1.1.8.

I wrote on your google group that if you can implement a feature:

You can implement an interesting thing that Vision Pilot App have.

Is a Flight record, each flight is recorded automaticaly by the app, and when you finish your flight you can open this flight and see all the parameter of the battery and flight, and you can push Play button and see in real time all your flight with all parameter impresed on screen, without any other app, all with the same app.

You can download this app, and see this feature, is very interesting and important for each flight, and really easy. You don´t need download any file or open with other app or PC program. All is done with the main app.

Your app is better than Vision Pilot App, but only with this option you can have a perfect App.

Reactions: eseckinger
Hi Kaehn, I´m a tester but i can´t see this new version to download. I´have 1.1.8.

I wrote on your google group that if you can implement a feature:

You can implement an interesting thing that Vision Pilot App have.

Is a Flight record, each flight is recorded automaticaly by the app, and when you finish your flight you can open this flight and see all the parameter of the battery and flight, and you can push Play button and see in real time all your flight with all parameter impresed on screen, without any other app, all with the same app.

You can download this app, and see this feature, is very interesting and important for each flight, and really easy. You don´t need download any file or open with other app or PC program. All is done with the main app.

Your app is better than Vision Pilot App, but only with this option you can have a perfect App.

totally agree with Ben need to have that flight record the other app has.

@BEN_M16 Thanks for the suggestion, added it to to-do list, we will see what we can do about adding a replay flight log mode.

Last edited:
GS, FPV booster and flight logs are the main things that we'd like feedback on!

Reactions: eseckinger
Hey, I purchased the app last week, opted-in to the alpha but I'm still on 1.1.4. The 1.1.4 will not work properly on my Nexus 7. It crashes shortly after take off. I have the PV2+V3. How can I force an update to the latest alpha version or where can I obtain the latest apk?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj