Let's see some videos!

Jeffin916 said:
anchorkee said:
Jeffin916 said:
Ok, took some time to edit this one instead of rushing so here you go. This is Sacramento and some places around me:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71xpEU3EIuE[/youtube]

Great video! May I know what setting u used on ur cam? And what program u used for ur editing?

Thank you. It was shot in 1080 30 fps and then I used Adobe Premier and rendered in .h264 1080

Is that adobe premier elements used for editing? Or premier CS?

happydays said:
Here's a wee clip of my home town taken at 6 in the morning before it got busy! It's long at 3 minutes, but made to fit the song!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9hLQsMYx-M[/youtube]

Very nice! I like the tranquil music and the sights around your area of Ireland. The overall videography looks very professional! Good job!

Double-D said:
Here is my first real estate video where I have finaly incorperated some Vision+ footage throughout.

Let me know what you think?

Very well done as well, extremely professional and the added phantom video clips just add to this real estate promotion. The commercial applications really are unlimited and if you can find a way to incorporate such videos.

Double-D said:
Here is my first real estate video where I have finaly incorperated some Vision+ footage throughout.

Very well done as well, extremely professional and the added phantom video clips just add to this real estate promotion. The commercial applications really are unlimited and if you can find a way to incorporate such videos.[/quote]

Thanks heaps.
I shot the original video a while ago but went back this week with my Vision+. I swapped out a heap of other footage with the aerials. It looks so much better and really shows the scale of the property.

EyesofCanadaGoose said:
flyHI said:
A compilation of shots all over Oahu, Hawaii from my first two months with the PV2+

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Y18_idPTcA[/youtube]

OMG. This is very gutsy flying! The shot when Phantom flies under rock arch... My heart stopped beating for a second. Take it from the guy who just crashed his bird into the bridge and lost it in the river. I can't believe P2V+ can overtake speed boat. You must have speed up the video of relatively slow going boat, didn't you? ;)

Impressive editing, brave flying. Beautiful scenery, definitely helps.

Very Nice.... very impressive, looking at you standing on the rock, made my stomach turn.

The new 49ers Levi's Stadium, Santa Clara, CA
And sorry, FlyHI, I had to use your song. MitiS has some great music for videos

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktEEV97pDpY[/youtube]

Double-D said:
http://youtu.be/u_27EsCOJXs

Double D: Filming Real Estate might be the "killer app" for aerial cameras. This is well done. Your footage is beautiful. I think the best shot is the one at the very end. I might have started with that one but the one you have is also good. The interior photos really look lame compared to the aerial shots. If I were trying to sell a place like that, I'd do video for the whole thing, inside and out. I'd also include a graphic of the floor plan too. People want to know where everything is in relation to everything else. Could you have flown up the tree-lined driveway to the house? I think that would have been sweet but it looked kind of dicey with all the trees. Finally, if you could fly closer to the house and around it, that would be sweet. Maybe go slow and walk behind it and speed the footage up in post. Anyway, very well done.

joefuller757 said:
Double-D said:
http://youtu.be/u_27EsCOJXs

Double D: Filming Real Estate might be the "killer app" for aerial cameras. This is well done. Your footage is beautiful. I think the best shot is the one at the very end. I might have started with that one but the one you have is also good. The interior photos really look lame compared to the aerial shots. If I were trying to sell a place like that, I'd do video for the whole thing, inside and out. I'd also include a graphic of the floor plan too. People want to know where everything is in relation to everything else. Could you have flown up the tree-lined driveway to the house? I think that would have been sweet but it looked kind of dicey with all the trees. Finally, if you could fly closer to the house and around it, that would be sweet. Maybe go slow and walk behind it and speed the footage up in post. Anyway, very well done.

Thanks for your kind words and your opinion is greatly appreciated.

Maybe you should watch it again. There were no stills photos, all HD video. I limit the panning when shooting for YouTube clients as I can't stand the jerkiness but you will notice some.
It was a tossup between the opening and closing shots. I decided to go with the beginning high shot as I felt it gave the size and scope of the property straight away.
The floor plans are already on the agent’s website and give buyers more time to look at it.
There were trees everywhere close to the home as you can see from the closing shot but I agree closer house shots look great.
I did shoot up the driveway plus heaps of other shots, 4 batteries in total, but in the end the video needed to be short, 3 mins max as asked by the agent.
I'm always debating with agents re video length. I feel that if someone is truly interested they want to see as much as possible. Reality is, statistically the average time spent looking at property video is 1min before losing interest and realtors are all about statistics.
I like your idea about walking with the Vision+ and speeding up the footage. I'll have to try that. I don’t think it would work with the laidback style of this home but would be great in a faster paced city dwelling.

Thanks again for your input :)

RCF - DRONE said:
EyesofCanadaGoose said:
flyHI said:
A compilation of shots all over Oahu, Hawaii from my first two months with the PV2+

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Y18_idPTcA[/youtube]

OMG. This is very gutsy flying! The shot when Phantom flies under rock arch... My heart stopped beating for a second. Take it from the guy who just crashed his bird into the bridge and lost it in the river. I can't believe P2V+ can overtake speed boat. You must have speed up the video of relatively slow going boat, didn't you? ;)

Impressive editing, brave flying. Beautiful scenery, definitely helps.

Very Nice.... very impressive, looking at you standing on the rock, made my stomach turn.

Thank you...sometimes when I launch, my stomach is turning too!! Hoping I can make a Part II without incident. :D

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94