Let's see some videos!

Reaction score
I need to know if I should toss my P2V in the dumpster or not. Right now the P2V is holding down paper on the file cabinet next to my desk.

dabe1971 said:

Looks pretty solid. I would like to see some on a sunny day to really put the camera to the test. The FPV mode is nice but I think I'll wait for the 4K camera PV3 to be released around Christmas. :lol:

Thanks for the link.

Keep the vids coming!

gfredrone said:
I need to know if I should toss my P2V in the dumpster or not. Right now the P2V is holding down paper on the file cabinet next to my desk.

I will hate myself for saying this, but toss it. No, not really, but I'm soooo glad I held out for the Plus. A long time ago, like two weeks, I ordered the P2V. The brother of a friend of mine got one and my friend posted the video. I was in love. What a spectacular tool, I thought. Look at all the photographic possibilities and videos. I was fascinated at the quality and convenience of the P2V. Mine came on the same day they announced the Plus. I sent it back and got the Plus. I have only flown for about an hour so I'm no expert. But going by even my videos, plus the many, many I have watched, the Plus is miles ahead in quality, video wise. Today my friend posted another video from his brother. I was shocked at the shakiness of the video. Something that looked sooo good before, was now just crap. He can fly better than I can, but my video looks a hell of a lot better than his.

Bite the bullet, sell yours, get the Plus, you'll love it!

I posted this in a different thread, but thought you might want to see:

Video of my first flight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQea-2YIT-8

Boring warning - I only had about 2 acres of space, and it was surrounded by trees and traffic, but the flag looks beautiful. [0:35 is an edit, not a glitch] Very windy day.

However, this is how I imagine it would sound if the Phantom were silent and had a mic built in.

DBS said:
Adding the sound effect on the flag was a killer idea... not as boring as you may think when you keep th eff videos short like that and do the sound tricks.

Thank you!

The wind audio was just ok - I'm still working on the best wind effects - even just for flying, not necessarily added wind. The grass sounds at the end were easy to find. I also should get some ambient traffic noise, etc., but was eager to get it uploaded.

Thanks again.

DBS said:
Adding the sound effect on the flag was a killer idea... not as boring as you may think when you keep th eff videos short like that and do the sound tricks.

I totally agree!
I great and 'inspiring' viddy, that should definitely see a re-release on the 4'th of July. :!: :!:

Just think ... only a short time ago a shot like that would have cost Hollywood a small fortune to get it with a crane.......

Good for you, and thank you very much for posting it!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20