Leaked photos of the Phantom 4

Does anyone remember what the time table was for the release of the P3 standard, advanced, and pro models? Did they all come out at the same time or were there gaps in the release dates. I don't really want to invest in a P4 today just to find out there is a P4 advanced and pro just a couple months away.

Here's a question.. so lets say i point at something half a mile away.. will it fly all the way to it like a foot away and stop? what about if i point next to that item.. how will it know how far i want it to go in a 3d space with a 2d input?

Same here.. I have a P3S, bought it for $800 right before Christmas! When 2 weeks later DJI dropped the price to $500, my feelings were hurt to say the least...
When i found out about the price drop, i was so mad, I cried for days!!!...
View attachment 45561
I bought it from a small online dealer, and they would not refund or exchange any open box purchase, unless defective.
Maybe after this summer i look into it, after all the initial hype goes down... I'm thinking Thanksgiving sales should be good.

Same situation. Oh well...just enjoy what I have and when my time comes to replace it (ie. spousal approval) I'll enjoy my new Phantom 9

Reactions: SZNJ732
It looks more like a toy than the P3. Makes the Inspire look more pro than ever before.

UK

Is it just me or do you think one of the designers of the Phantom 4 was a fan of Stewie from the "Family Guy" TV show?

P4.jpg

STEWIE.jpg

Interesting... Size of the Phantom 4 is confusing. In some photos it looks slightly larger than the P3 and in others, like the one below, it looks slightly smaller (yet bloated) than the P3. Anyone have exact measurements?

P4 P3 STANDARD.jpg

I think the motor just looks taller because it is mounted to the surface of the top shell rather than to the inner surface of the bottom shell.

My goodness, look at how tall the motor is, sticking up about 1.5 inch out from its arm.
I also really think the new gimbal not only allow the camera to pitch up and down, but also turn left and right.

Reactions: CaptainDrone798
So apparently Frank-Wank thinks this is the sexiest drone ever!.. Hmm, idk... What u guys think?
IMO , Inspire looks much better. It could be that Mr. Wang is into BBW, that would explain everything...
PHANTOM 4    DJI’s smartest flying camera ever..jpeg

Reactions: wolvesfc
So apparently Frank-Wank thinks this is the sexiest drone ever!.. Hmm, idk... What u guys think?
IMO , Inspire looks much better. It could be that Mr. Wang is into BBW, that would explain everything...
View attachment 45651
I think it's one step closer to looking like the Phantom X concept that was shown off a few months ago.
They clearly have a type.

Reactions: SZNJ732
View attachment 45651

The P4 has no mention of 'professional' and doesn't look as pro as the P3P. Now the Inspire - that looks pro! But if people are flying the Phantoms for fun and not work it doesn't matter.

UK

I think it looks good, it really grows on you. I hated the first leaked images of it where most shots were very low quality and it looked really cheap but the white gloss actually looks nice once DJI gets to present the design for themselves with real shots... Then again, I haven't seen one in real life...

The Inspire does look so much better though, more futuristic and advanced looking. But I feel like we're due for an Inspire 2 soon...

P4 looks very "Apple-esque" in all white!
Good partnership under the Apple Exclusive!
She's rubenesque, not pregnant or fat! :p

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor