Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
phantomhelp.com
1656082_943062019140912_1041726371003306037_n.jpg

10568914_943062015807579_4169177693780705202_n.jpg

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1456634211.397688.jpg

Last edited:
My goodness, look at how tall the motor is, sticking up about 1.5 inch out from its arm.
I also really think the new gimbal not only allow the camera to pitch up and down, but also turn left and right.

Reactions: RayH
I have only just bought the P3P but had to send it back to the shop for camera focus issues. I'm wondering if the price of this is going to be much more than what I paid for the 3 and if I should get a refund and get this. If it's going to be over £300 more than I paid for the 3 however I would not bother. I paid £1200 for the pro with the hard case and a spare battery and a 12 month no quibble return and exchange policy(even if it fell out of the sky).

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

The price is rumored to be $1,700 USD.

Reactions: jointeffort
My goodness, look at how tall the motor is, sticking up about 1.5 inch out from its arm.
I also really think the new gimbal not only allow the camera to pitch up and down, but also turn left and right.
It wont turn 360 degrees. No point if the legs dont retract and no point unless its dual operator which even 90% of inspire owners dont make use of

Reactions: jointeffort
That is probably £1700 sterling then [emoji848]. It should be £1225 sterling but the UK always pay more than the US unless we buy online from shops we don't know [emoji16]. The Typhoon H is £1300 in the UK when it is released.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

The Internets.

At first glance, I couldn't believe the size of the Phantom 4 battery tray/compartment. It literally looks to be 2-3x the size of the Phantom 3 compartment. Hopefully even with the additional energy consumption of the larger motors, rumored anti-collision system we will still see 30min flight times.

Source and other images: DJI Phantom 4 Rumors & Leaks | Quadcopter Guide
[file]Phantom 4 vs Phantom 3 battery compartment|none|Phantom 4 battery compartment compared to Phantom 3[/file]

Reactions: JBJO
At first glance, I couldn't believe the size of the Phantom 4 battery tray/compartment. It literally looks to be 2-3x the size of the Phantom 3 compartment. Hopefully even with the additional energy consumption of the larger motors, rumored anti-collision system we will still see 30min flight times.

Source and other images: DJI Phantom 4 Rumors & Leaks | Quadcopter Guide
[file]Phantom 4 vs Phantom 3 battery compartment|none|Phantom 4 battery compartment compared to Phantom 3[/file]
When did you ever see a phantom fly for 30 mins???

Well...why would the camera be 360 when the legs don't look like they retract?Kinda makes no sense.

I recently purchased a used Inspire 1 D model from B & H. It's in stellar shape and flys well(managed 2 flights on it). I thought about returning it, and possibly pull the trigger on the P4 but I'm keeping it and I'll wait til xmas for the P4. Figured I won't be a beta tester like I've been with my Osmo.

Yikes!! I'll either just stick to my P2 w/FPV or think about getting the P3 once the prices come down.

Well...why would the camera be 360 when the legs don't look like they retract?Kinda makes no sense.

I recently purchased a used Inspire 1 D model from B & H. It's in stellar shape and flys well(managed 2 flights on it). I thought about returning it, and possibly pull the trigger on the P4 but I'm keeping it and I'll wait til xmas for the P4. Figured I won't be a beta tester like I've been with my Osmo.
This looks like it won't compete with the Inspire - no detachable camera for one. The bigger batteries and motors might allow for a different gimbal but it also looks like part of the gimbal is internal. Only a couple more days....

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj