Leaked photos of the Phantom 4

a78d228b72fca6ea3098ba03ed351037.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

59aaa7ea0a3a77c01788cbf2b3610eff.jpg

Battery is huge!
Transmitter looks the same

From what I can read 4K @30 and 1080 @120fps, 28 minute battery, plus all the things we already assumed.

Probably the same sensor, disappointing.

1080 is 120 Fps and 4K 30 Fps

28 min flight time

1375 USD

Personally with this I don't think they're looking for people to upgrade as much as the media coverage getting new customers... Playing the Apple business model. And we know what happened there.

Reactions: Grae
Playing the Apple business model. And we know what happened there.
What happened?

Super exited to see new features... Still clinging to hope for a better camera.

Oh well................

In all fairness, I'd really like to have that model if they'd throw in a new Inspire 1 and a 3 pack of P3P batteries for nothing.

Reactions: Grae
If really 28mins it's just the feared diminishing returns on trying to scale up current battery technology. It certainly looks to be much larger physically.

Phantom 4 Review: DJI’s New Drone Outsmarts Bad Pilots
Phantom 4 Review: DJI’s New Drone Outsmarts Bad Pilots

The drone makes awesome aerial photography safer with five cameras that sense and avoid obstacles including trees, buildings and people

Some info and pics on the new Phantom 4 model
View attachment 45552 View attachment 45553 View attachment 45554 View attachment 45555 View attachment 45556

Awesome review, awesome bird. Considering it but will give it time to get some more facts and learn of it's shortcomings if any.

That things look really cool. I want one. I just know that there will probably be different versions released later. I think I will wait and get it then.

Reactions: NRJ
Awesome review, awesome bird. Considering it but will give it time to get some more facts and learn of it's shortcomings if any.

Same here.. I have a P3S, bought it for $800 right before Christmas! When 2 weeks later DJI dropped the price to $500, my feelings were hurt to say the least...
When i found out about the price drop, i was so mad, I cried for days!!!...
Crying.gif

I bought it from a small online dealer, and they would not refund or exchange any open box purchase, unless defective.
Maybe after this summer i look into it, after all the initial hype goes down... I'm thinking Thanksgiving sales should be good.

Reactions: NRJ

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic