Last update with iPad-no good

P2c

Reaction score
Just updated my p3p and rc with the latest update.took it yesterday for a test and it was so bad.lots and lots of lagging and lost signals.couldnt fly it.i thought that the reason for all that was that the update was made for android and not for iPad.i use the iPad Air 2.usually no major problems.from time to time I have a lost signal problem,may be one time for a flight,but now it happened every few seconds.i think I will downgrade it back until the next update for iPads will be out.
By the way,how do I downgrade the rc?

Downgraded the 01.05.0030 version to the previous update.didnt help.probably because I didn't downgraded the rc update to but I don't know how to do it..
Someone...please..

this is not very encouraging since I just updated the ipad software and the firmware on the P3 and TX last night.. I was hoping to have my first flight tomorrow.. Hope it goes better than your saying.. good luck

Wish I could help, Not sure on how to downgrade the RC, but as of right now I'm still on v1.4.0010, and have no plans on upgrading since I have zero issues at this time...I use the iPad mini 2 on IOS 8.4.

Jedi - I would be curious to know how yours works out after upgrading everything. I'd definitely need to see some people posting success stories before I ever attempt to upgrade.

Didn't read somewhere that once you upgrade to 1.5, you can't downgrade?

By the way,i noticed that im loosing signal and expiriencing serious lagging problems,when ever im moving the aticks on the rc...WTF!!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl