L60P Limefuel 3.19 error

Reaction score
My Limefuel L60P works with a P2V+ V2 @ 3.12. It does not work with a NIB P2V+ V3 @ 3.14. Will the L60P work on the new V3 if I back down to 3.12 or are there other options?

Last edited:
Anyone have experience with a Limefuel L60P and firmware level 3.1.9?

sorry, I wish I could help. I have 2 L60p batteries myself but I kept my P2v1 at 3.08 and the plus at 3.12.

heard 2 many battery issues etc. after 3.14 hit so I am sitting on current firmware for a while.

Kirk:
Thanks for the reply. I wish I had received mine at something less than 3.1.4 also. I contacted LImefuel about the issue but no reply. I finally received a reply from Limefuel with a link to there blog which contained no references to a L60 and said all testing would be documented on that blog. This tells me nothing has been done to date and if and where there are options it will probably be like yours to stay at a down level firmware or return. Not impressed.

Last edited:
Just received the following message from Limefuel:
We apologize that the unit is not working for you. Can you try power cycling the DJI to see it will get rid of the error message?

- Install L60P/L54P battery and power up DJI as normal.
- If you receive error message, Power down DJI and remove battery.
- Wait 30 seconds, and re-install.
- Power up DJI as normal

You may need to try this one or two times but once the “handshake” between the battery and your DJI is established, you should be good to go. Let us know if that doesn’t work and we can try to further troubleshoot.

Thank you,

Team Limefuel

I tried the above procedure and the invalid battery message went away on the 3 rd attempt. Attaching my current firmware and battery status screen grabs:
Phantom #2 Battery info 09112015.JPG
Phantom #2 firmware levels 091115.JPG

Reactions: kirk2579

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl