Kumba cam fpv?

Reaction score
Hey guys im looking into putting a fpv system on my phantom,and i really like the kumba cam because it is mostly all in one and not many wires,and it is in my price range. Would like to know what yall think about it? Good or bad
Thanks,hspain16

According to the site it's a 5.8 system. It would interfere with the fc40 tx, wouldn't it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hawkeye 1 said:
gabimaor said:
According to the site it's a 5.8 system. It would interfere with the fc40 tx, wouldn't it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote

I use it on a V1.1.1 so I can't advise on that.
So it works fine on v1.1.1?
Thats what ill be using it on.

Yes, it works very well on my Phantom v.1.1.1. The receiver is self contained and rechargeable...it provides a very clear picture and fits on your controller with a mount that comes with the kit. The transmitter and battery are very small and it comes with a conversion cable so you can charge the battery with your Phantom battery charger. The only thing else that you need is a sunshade because it's very difficult to see the screen in sunlight. The kit makes it simple and gives you everything you need at a reasonable price.

Hawkeye 1 said:
Yes, it works very well on my Phantom v.1.1.1. The receiver is self contained and rechargeable...it provides a very clear picture and fits on your controller with a mount that comes with the kit. The transmitter and battery are very small and it comes with a conversion cable so you can charge the battery with your Phantom battery charger. The only thing else that you need is a sunshade because it's very difficult to see the screen in sunlight. The kit makes it simple and gives you everything you need at a reasonable price.
Thanks for the info,will be ordering next time i get payed.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl