Karma is back

Keep an eye in the sky for more drone projectiles :eek:

giphy.gif

Biggest mistake now.... keeping the name. This probably saves a lot of money toward marketing but it will also limit sales as people may not easily know it's not the "old" Karma.

Reactions: Advexure
Found an interview here with a guy whose Karma fell out of the sky. I'm definitely skeptical about the rerelease...

I hope they do well but suspect they can only hope to reduce the money they've lost. They missed the Christmas season and are now following DJI's release of: the Mavic Pro, the P4P and the I2 -- good luck cutter though DJI's formidable wall of new drones, particularly the Mavic Pro.

Still, more competition is good so I wish them well.

Brian

I hope they do well but suspect they can only hope to reduce the money they've lost. They missed the Christmas season and are now following DJI's release of: the Mavic Pro, the P4P and the I2 -- good luck cutter though DJI's formidable wall of new drones, particularly the Mavic Pro.

Still, more competition is good so I wish them well.

Brian

Yes, 100% agree. They've been hit by this pretty hard. GoPro is still a great brand. I've got many close friends at GoPro and it would be nice to see them get their legs back under themselves. They've got a lot of catching up to do.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT