Ken Heron claims RID is cancelled

The only point I am getting from you is gloating that you already have received your RID unit, while the other 97% of those that have ordered and want them can't get them, so you want them all grounded on September 16th, so you can be the only one flying!

Show some empathy for your fellow drone pilots!
Either way, whether you like it or not, the September 16th deadline is no longer set in stone. It's moving. Ken Heron says so. HAH!
As you recall, this conversation began with you stating the deadline would be pushed back because Ken Herron said so. All I replied with was that I get my information from the FAA.

Whether the deadline is extended is irrelevant to me. I never said I wanted the 97% grounded; you made that up.

As you recall, this conversation began with you stating the deadline would be pushed back because Ken Herron said so. All I replied with was that I get my information from the FAA.

Whether the deadline is extended is irrelevant to me. I never said I wanted the 97% grounded; you made that up.
Actually, it wasn't Ken Herron who said so. It was Ken Herron who reported that a reliable source within the FAA had told him so. So it was from the FAA.

The only reason you find the deadline irrelevant to you, is because you were bragging and gloating about having already received your RID unit ordered 3 months ago (only 3% of those wanting one have yet to receive one), and vilifying the 97% who were complaining they couldn’t get one.

You have also made it abundantly clear that you don't want the deadline moved, and are completely unsympathetic to those wanting it moved! "Boo hoo to them!"

So, if the deadline isn't moved, you get to fly, while the other 97% wanting to comply are grounded. Less competition. More profits for you!

Actually, it wasn't Ken Herron who said so. It was Ken Herron who reported that a reliable source within the FAA had told him so. So it was from the FAA.

The only reason you find the deadline irrelevant to you, is because you were bragging and gloating about having already received your RID unit ordered 3 months ago (only 3% of those wanting one have yet to receive one), and vilifying the 97% who were complaining they couldn’t get one.

You have also made it very clear that you don't want the deadline moved, and are completely unsympathetic to those wanting it moved!

So, if the deadline isn't moved, you get to fly, while the other 97% wanting to comply are grounded. Less competition. More profits for you!
LOL. So it was from the FAA.
How do you know that?
Anyone can say they have a "source." How naive.

PS- I have a source inside the CIA...
I could care less if it's moved, That's why I prepared.
That's so silly....

LOL. So it was from the FAA.
How do you know that?
Anyone can say they have a "source." How naive.

PS- I have a source inside the CIA...
I could care less if it's moved, That's why I prepared.
That's so silly....
If you were among the 97%, still waiting for your preordered RID unit, would you still be so smug? Your profits would immediately be at risk!
It's all about not jeopardizing your profits.
At least that's what you originally stated, that started this entire exchange.

You are among the lucky 3% who already received your RID unit.
The other 97% are still waiting for theirs!
Show some empathy. Do you really want to see them all grounded?
Is it really only about your profits?
What about their profits?

If you were among the 97%, still waiting for your preordered RID unit, would you still be so smug? Your profits would immediately be at risk!
It's all about not jeopardizing your profits.
At least that's what you originally stated, that started this entire exchange.

You are among the lucky 3% who already received your RID unit.
The other 97% are still waiting for theirs!
Show some empathy. Do you really want to see them all grounded?
Is it really only about your profits?
What about their profits?
Keep humping away and manufacturing statements I never made. I said what I intended to say, am done.

It's officially unofficial directly from an FAA rep in Las Vegas!

Reactions: Oso
Are you doing your happy dance?
Yeah, crickets from @luis martinez! LOL!
To be fair, technically, the RID requirement hasn't been delayed, as the FAA has no authority to delay a congressional edict.
However FAA enforcement of RID has now been officially delayed by up to 6 months, to allow for time to comply, on a case by case basis.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart