Just Returned Pro 4+

Doesn't matter they are made in China (well - Hong Kong is the main HQ for DJI)... Technologically the best on the market bar none. The only annoying thing, as I say earlier, about DJI is their poor customer service relative to manufacturers of other hi tech products (e.g. Don't expect Nikon or Canon levels of service!) and, as a young and fast growing company, they put products to market faster than they are able to set up the support mechanisms for those products. I am waiting still for some cosmetic parts for my drone after a gentle dink into my back garden hose reel, for instance (LED light cover, for instance, and camera filters)... Third party parts and accessories seem to be more available than DJI themselves (so I have gone for SKYREAT and PolarPro filters instead of DJI ones, for instance). DJI seem to care more about selling and a lot less about "supporting"
Off course.... but remember you, all is made in china....ahhahahahha..
You think is hardware of good quality? Why not! For you ok, but for me no... the best Electronic hardwar, now is made in Vietnam, but this is another story...
Please, you suppose that Electronic hardware inside at the p4p, is the same hardware manifacturated used for the airplanes, how many airplanes goes down?!
I'm not sure that the hardware of the dji is efficient 100%, until now with my drone I not have issues, but sincerily the china is the china...
off course is not mininthebox :) but due the price, the loser assistance experience, they privacy of the software and tjey many restricted law how to use, make it a drone: china drone.

Don't get me wrong - not 100% happy with everything. However, my experience with the aircraft thus far has been largely enjoyable, very good and I have confidence in the equipment in terms of its fail safes, object avoidance (which I have tested well), and - presuming you do all the necessary pre-flight checks - it really does deliver. However, yes, DJI - not a perfect company - I have already noticed that. Poor customer service for such expensive products. The gear is very good and well put together, but they have a long way to go to convince me of customer service. Actually I put Japanese and German electronics at the top, personally. But, a lot of companies have factories set up in China because of labour costs, of course.

Reactions: cr6

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka