It's kinda like when the Phantom leaves P mode for the first time

That's insane!!!
Wish I could fly 1/1000 of that!!!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Brilliant flying, that's how my wife flow my P2 for the 1st time, she said she had full control over it, yeah right....I was standing behind her, bit of poo came out, yep I s##t myself :D

What does this have to do with phantoms? Or quads?

What does this have to do with phantoms? Or quads?

It's "off topic" so it don't matter;)

Well I guess I prefer things on topic, a silly little 4ch helicopter has no place with the elite empire.

That's one of the reasons this forum has a "off topic" section so people can post enything they want. If you look further down the "off topic" section there's one about the weather which was aimed at me, has loads of posts;)

Well I guess I prefer things on topic, a silly little 4ch helicopter has no place with the elite empire.

You have no idea about the RC world you jumped in with the most easy RC anyone can fly takes really no skill . Like porky said this is OT just don't come in this section if you don't like it .

Reactions: Clampit
You have no idea about the RC world you jumped in with the most easy RC anyone can fly takes really no skill . Like porky said this is OT just don't come in this section if you don't like it .

Actually you are wrong, before my phantom I have owned 3 different 4 channel helicopters, including a bell jet ranger, these are nothing compared to the technology and class of the phantom. Period.

Wow you've made your point 69 boy. Just go away and leave the thread

Wow you've made your point 69 boy. Just go away and leave the thread

I think I've seen this video 3 times. Looks like the 4 channel chopper dudes are trying to set in on the quad elites.. Lol

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yea I get it. I've seen it as well. Just more toys for people yea know. Not trying to be a **** which I probably came off as but I just try and let others enjoy whatever they like

Yea I get it. I've seen it as well. Just more toys for people yea know. Not trying to be a **** which I probably came off as but I just try and let others enjoy whatever they like

Yeh no problemo, been through the 4 channel chopper world myself, it's ok for anyone to post what they like and I apologies for seeming a little harsh, just like the titles of a video to represent what we are watchin.
If the title here said "hey bros check out my awesome 4 channel helicopter", I probably would have avoided it... All is fair in love and war.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl