ITELITE Antenna Owners Thread: 4 MILES WITH P3P (page 31)

Thats amazing Chuck ! Great flight.

Nice! Added to my list. :)

Thats amazing Chuck ! Great flight.

Thanks for all the IT support Rich... been busy this week, as you can see, but I will get back to editing and coding and have more questions for you next week I imagine... I should start writing everything down and maybe set up a phone call?

That be good. Be happy to help. Just let me know what needs done. Figured we might add a technical reference tab for guys to use. There is so much data we could add to help newbies. connector types, pointing, etc.

Just keep rolling with what you are doing and will take up the slack on the other end :)

Any thought or suggestions appreciated. I like the panel and do get more range... but you know how we pilots are.... the more the better. :)
If u got double the range u got before then u doing good. It looked like u got triple the range. If u want more range, maybe add booster to antennas.

Phantom 3 Pro... ITELITE DBS Phantom 3™ prototype testing... first run... literally the third battery charge on this bird.

Had a Great time with the Swarm Boys out there this morning.....

That's incredible! I'm curious as to why the P3 seems more battery efficient. But nonetheless, I can see one in my future... Though I am having a blast with my lowly P2+ (lightly modified to my liking)

And of course, I'll need the P3 itelite antenna

That's incredible! I'm curious as to why the P3 seems more battery efficient. But nonetheless, I can see one in my future... Though I am having a blast with my lowly P2+ (lightly modified to my liking)

And of course, I'll need the P3 itelite antenna

Battery efficient partly because of the higher voltage rating... partly because of motor prop combination... and better ESCs (less energy wasted on heat)

If limefuel cranks out an upgrade for this we are gonna have a really solid flight time for sure!!

just to let you know i was not getting good range with the itelite antenna until i switched to the lowest fpv setting then i got over 3500 feet.
Thanks Clayton.. gonna try that out as soon as weather permits.

If u got double the range u got before then u doing good. It looked like u got triple the range. If u want more range, maybe add booster to antennas.

Prowler, I'm just trying to figure out what's wrong with my bird at this point. Yes, I've almost tripled my range but it's still not even getting to the .6 mile distance even with the itelite. Has anyone heard of the dji bird side antennas going bad? I'm just wondering if there is a bad solder or cable on one of my antennas and I've been flying with only 1. OR...does anyone know where/how to order new bird side antennas? That may have to be my next step.

Cheers All.. happy flying.

Can the itelite antenna have amps used with it? I'm flying a phantom 2 vision +.

Yes you can.There is a guy name Eastvan in one of the FB groups who has flown more than 2 miles boosted with external amps.

Reactions: mattweikel
2.9 miles... to be exact...

R0WtFBT.png

Reactions: rrmccabe
I took my P2V out for another spin this morning. Went up to 500' and made it a few feet shy of 7000' before video and control started getting glitchy (and it never even occurred to me to try the booster in the Vision Plus app). I've never used booster apps before and really don't have any reason to now (other than seeing how much of a difference it might make). What a great little antenna!

can you please explain how you would put amps to boost range, like where do i start?
You need to start with custom antenna's if you dont have them already. Amps go in series.

Not my cup of Tea as I would rather just have antennas and not one more thing to charge !

Thanks DBS !!! For modifying my Android Tablet with the DBS Heli-Pad Mod !
Adding the ITELITE DBS Phantom 2 Antenna and REDbird 5.8ghz RC Repeater... it works beyond my expectations !!!

As the pics show, I now use two controllers:
  • One controller is for the Blue Bird Repeater Drone (carries two repeaters for the worker drone)
  • The other controller is for the Red Bird Worker Drone
After flying numerous two-drone flights, I don't wanna go back to one drone and one controller.

Notice there is no WiFi Repeater Module mounted on the Controller.

Last edited:
Reactions: FLPTFLYER
Thanks DBS !!! For modifying my Android Tablet with the DBS Heli-Pad Mod !
Adding the ITELITE DBS Phantom 2 Antenna and REDbird 5.8ghz RC Repeater... it works beyond my expectations !!!

As the pics show, I now use two controllers:
  • One controller is for the Blue Bird Repeater Drone (carries two repeaters for the worker drone)
  • The other controller is for the Red Bird Worker Drone
After flying numerous two-drone flights, I don't wanna go back to one drone and one controller.

Notice there is no WiFi Repeater Module mounted on the Controller.

**** that came out sweet bro... looking forward to getting this setup down here and tested... Mikey has the repeater Drone... we both have the worker drones... we have literally been discussing it for days... :cool:

We need to get him set up with a tablet mod for the repeater Drone and he also wants a controller mod on that bird for directional patch. But we are ready for the "Dawn patrol recon at Milestone Place" :mad:

Yeah.. very pleased with both the Android Tablet Heli-Pad Mod and the ITELITE DBS Phantom 2 Antenna.

I will be soon sending a REDbird Repeater device to ya'll to evaluate at Milestone Place.

itelite DBS inspire 1 testing phase 1 complete...

Just a "feeling out" phase today to get used to the battery characteristics etc...

Did pretty well so far... look at the distance... and look at the signal strength. :cool:
There's a lot left in this little baby. ;)
11169578_10206680851889719_5442219354869087980_o.jpg

Any new word on availability????

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor