ITELITE Antenna Owners Thread: 4 MILES WITH P3P (page 31)

The only thing that's a bit goobered is the mount. as I sit here and look at it there must be another solution to mount this ...

I kinda agree... my solution was a bar clamp to the chrome bar with a wingnut... But engineering at itelite got hold of it and this is what we ended up with as end users.

I don't think they realize that we would like to break this down to the small flat panel to slip into a travel case without using any tools.

BUT... I liked the slip on idea... o_O

Working on something as simple and compact as possible for the P3/inspire 1 project and hopefully it will fit all the DJI chrome bars so they can offer it as a separate part for all their antennas.

Mine itelite fits great in my backpack fully assembled. check pic

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-04-22 at 01.29.08 .jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-04-22 at 01.29.08 .jpg
    244 KB · Views: 440
What type of antennas upgrade on the bird works best with the Itelite on the TX?

If you are going to go with external antennas on the birdside... I would shoot for some good quality rubber ducky dipoles... as Mohan has done here...
20150416_165603156_ios-jpg.17305

20150416_165556296_ios-jpg.17304

They will surely match the linear polarity of the DBS Phantom Plus antenna the best... and also give you better overall 360° coverage than the stock DJI patches.

Can't argue with the distance he got over a residential area....

That's Awesomeness!! Can I rip that Pic and add it to a couple other sites?

What exactly is the make and model of that backpack?
Go for it.
Its a cheap 20$ chinese backpack for phantom, got it on ebay.

So no way to extend the distance of connection TX/RX upgrading antenna on the birds side?

Update: got a good test flight today however, because of the high winds, I stopped at 2500'. This was farther than I've gone before and still had full wifi signal. I had 0 drop out and a little more latency but am hopeful that my issue may have been solved. I'll report back after a few more test flights.

Hello.
I order the Itelite antenn last week.
What do you think the delivery time is to Sweden?
Longing for the antenna;-)

Hello.
I order the Itelite antenn last week.
What do you think the delivery time is to Sweden?
Longing for the antenna;-)
I pre-ordered mine, it shipped out last Tuesday but the tracking ID doesn't seem to be working internationally, or at least not to Sweden with this shipment, so I'm still waiting..

Meanwhile I get to read about everyone else's great experience with the antenna which makes the wait even worse :p

I guess in hindsight it would be faster and more efficient to order it directly from Poland and ship it across the puddle, but there ya go..

Reactions: jonnybgood
Feel the same :)
I also tried to take it directly from Poland but got bad with information about how I would pay.
So now, just wait:)

Reactions: AndyA

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl