ITELITE Antenna Owners Thread: 4 MILES WITH P3P (page 31)

Mine just arrived with me 5 minutes ago in Spain. Though mine did not go via the US.

It looks good.

I need to watch the video again on installation.

Shame the its gone really windy here that will last most of the week, so not sure I will get change to try it out until the weekend.

View attachment 17156
Did you get tracking info?

I bought one from DBS and one directly (that I had ordered before this thread was opened)

Looks good - I am assuming Port 1 is 5.8 control and port 2 and 3 is 2.4 Range extender?

Very nice product. Could not get a chance to test it today but will certainly give it a flight asap

DSC02130[1].JPG
DSC02131[1].JPG
DSC02132[1].JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Brent10
Just got the tracking info for this little bad boy. They're shipping out via USPS Priority 2-day, so be here on Wed. Nice!

Just got the tracking info for this little bad boy. They're shipping out via USPS Priority 2-day, so be here on Wed. Nice!
Just got my notice.

I Just Ordered 1 !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! !!!!!!

cant wait till I get notice!!! cant wait to get it!!!! cant wait to DO IT!!!!!

Ditto.
Woohoo!

Great news! Your order is on its way.
Line Items:
1x ITELITE DBS Phantom for $89.00 each

Expected Delivery Day: Thursday, April 16, 2015

Mine will be here soon. Whooo Hooo!

Looks good - I am assuming Port 1 is 5.8 control and port 2 and 3 is 2.4 Range extender?

That is correct Mohan... looks like you're all hooked up proper and ready to go...

How'd you like that stainless steel quick mount? I really liked the way they worked out that solution... very easy and won't rust or corrode over time ;)

It is a brilliant solution. Very elegant

I must say overall I am very pleased with the simplicity. Well done for an excellent design. It really makes holding the controller and storing it a pleassure

Took the bird out for a spin this morning - got 4800 feet no problem, The Phantom was starting to have intermittent control loss so I decided to return after 4800 feet. Will upload a flytrex / dashware video once it is done

Once again thank you - money well spent. No need to look for another antenna solution to have a nice day out. If you can get 5000 feet with a simple lightweight easy to assesmble solution that ticks my requirements.

That is correct Mohan... looks like you're all hooked up proper and ready to go...

How'd you like that stainless steel quick mount? I really liked the way they worked out that solution... very easy and won't rust or corrode over time ;)

I must say overall I am very pleased with the simplicity. Well done for an excellent design. It really makes holding the controller and storing it a pleassure

Took the bird out for a spin this morning - got 4800 feet no problem, The Phantom was starting to have intermittent control loss so I decided to return after 4800 feet. Will upload a flytrex / dashware video once it is done

Once again thank you - money well spent. No need to look for another antenna solution to have a nice day out. If you can get 5000 feet with a simple lightweight easy to assesmble solution that ticks my requirements.

Great news!!!! I'll take 5,000 feet from that compact kit every time!!!

Hi high were you?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart