Issues with P3A Camera & Gimbal :(

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Been having some strange issues with my P3A. Ever since I upgraded to the latest firmware, I haven't been able to record video to my SD card. The SD card was properly loaded with the latest firmware and doesn't have any issues when I try to record to another device.

With that being said, the camera will load up on my iPhone 6 without any issues. Before taking off, I tried to hit the record video button and all I got was a spinning white circle around the red shutter button. It then proceeded to record for one to two seconds and then stopped. It appears as though this might be a firmware issue?

Also, strangely enough, my gimbal appears to be broken too. I put a fresh battery and turned it on and got a gimbal overload message which was strange as the bird has only been flown 6 or 7 flights without any crashes or anything. What do I need to do?

Thanks,
Joe

One way you can get a gimbal overload message is when the camera touches grass before takeoff, The camera is very close to the ground and it doesn't take much to upset it.

Have you updated to the latest dji pilot app i think a lot of people have had the gimbal overload message and i am one of them it doesnt mean your gimbal is broken though! Also after you upgraded to the latest firmware did you take the bin file off the sd card? Just a thought, that might be the reason nothing will record but its only a guess!!

The gimbal overload error is a bug, ignore it once you've determined the gimbal lock is not in place. Regarding you card, format it, try again, if no good find another card. Sounds like your card is busted.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl