Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Is this offer OK?

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Help' started by valov88, Jan 20, 2015.

1. valov88

Hello :)

I am new with phantom, so I'm asking you for help. I'm searching for a good offer and I find this: http://onedrone.com/store/dji-phantom-2 ... -axis.html
    If i understand correctly only camera missing (I'm thinking of SJ4000)

Thanks for your answers and help :)

Greeting, Dominik

2. QYV

QYV

in general, we tell people that you can build a Phantom 2 with FPV kit yourself for less cost than buying pre-assembled kits, but the flip-side of that argument is that some people just don't want to go through all the effort and want someone to do it for them and are willing to pay a little extra.
    If that's you, then that seems like an okay deal... a little high price.

bear in mind that product is ONLY for use with a GoPro Hero3 or Hero 4 series camera... NOT an SJ4000 (or any other camera)

3. hunch

that price does seem a little high considering i am selling my RTF PRO Packages with GoPro4 Black and hard Pro case INCLUDED for $2200 and 1500EU is little over $2000, so yeah a bit high.

4. PhantomFanatic

I understand your situation. You want to receive a working system without soldering or having to plug in this and that. At least, I assume that. Without going further:

WELCOME TO THE FORUM!

You will find a list of FPV parts and prices in response to a post of mine, in the FPV topic. Although I have zero problems with soldering, this is a no solder option. You didn't state what model you have, but I assume it is a Phantom 2, V2.0. This list, is what I'll be buying. I thought I might design my own antennas, but if it works, don't screw with it! A slogan at work!

5. SteveMann

When I researched where to buy my Phantom, I made a spreadsheet to help me figure out how much the dealers were adding for the assembly, and at least the US dealers weren't marking up the assembly much, if at all.

6. PhantomFanatic

Sounds like an ad to me. :)

7. valov88

Thanks for all your answers!

I would rather buy already prepared Phantom because I dont know if I have enough knowledge to built it by myself..

This is another offer but this one is used:
    http://www.bolha.com/hobi-zbirateljstvo ... kw=phantom

At the bottom is written that the motors are replaced with stronger KW1 set (2xCW + 2xCCW)

Thank you again.

8. hunch

funny!
    i went to college in Maribor.... what a small world.