Is this a Drone or gimbal error?

Reaction score
Has anyone experienced this issue while flying? It always seems to happen while I'm making or have just made a wide right turn.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

For what it's worth, I also see the front left arm sneak into view on a tight right turn. However, I've never seen the exact effect you demonstrate, that seems more extreme than I get. I'm assuming it's the body going into twist due to out of balance prop forces. I get around by dropping the camera by a few degrees from horizontal and going steady on the turn.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Looks like it's flying into the wind but that's a lot of movement. Is that the stock camera or are there filters and a lens hood on it? Mine stays still when making turns usually and never that bad. Looks like a gimbal problem. You should start it up and then check for movement after start up at home. You may find something loose.

Do a really good level imu calibration, then a gimbal calibration, then an RC stick calibration.

To me this looks like gimbal parameter setting issue. Set Gimbal to follow to off, Set Gimbal gain to low, Get Gimbal endpoint to minimum.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl