Is there a way to get my flight screen on tv

Do you want to carry the TV in the field with you? If so, that's easy. Get an HDMI output module (about $100, maybe cheaper these days), install it on the RC (easy, even for the technically declined) and attach an HDMI cable to the module and any HDMI screen. You are limited only by the issues of the HDMI protocol (you'll need a signal booster for distances of more than 100 feet or so, I think.

The other option if you are in cell phone range and have the proper bandwidth is live streaming to Facebook. I have no idea how well that works.

Just get the HDMI output module. That should work just fine for what you're doing. It will be 720p, not 4K but that's the only drawback. You can switch the OSD info on and off in the DJI GO app.

Yea, I had one that was supposed to be here yesterday .. which is the day of the demo... and it's not here so I need to try a couple different things

Sent from my SM-N920V using PhantomPilots mobile app

What about Chrome cast? Should work. But I have never tried it.

Reactions: foxtrot101
What about Chrome cast? Should work. But I have never tried it.

Had to try:
upload_2016-7-12_21-6-46.png

Sorry for the quality, my phone broke down and Im waiting a new one. But yes, it does work :)

Reactions: MasterBlaster
+1 on the chromecast... I've got one, and it's pretty nifty for an item that's only $29.99.

You can use it to project video onto your TV screen via your phone or tablet from YouTube, and various other featured apps... OR you can just choose to cast your actual smartphone screen like a live screenshot. It even rotates if your phone screen is enabled to do so.

I'd say this is your cheapest, and easiest option. It's a pretty handy device for $30.

Sent from my SM-G900V using PhantomPilots mobile app

How did you chrome cast?

Just double swipe down and click "cast" in the setting menu. It will cast anything that plays on the android device. If that doesnt work, you may need to enable "wireless display" in display settings > cast > ...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl