Is registration really that serious?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not question. But I'm only publicly educated :confused:

Well, that's a kneejerk reaction to the overwhelming attitude of a sheep society bending over to power hungry COPs that run around demanding to violate free citizens constitutional rights.

Well, that's a kneejerk reaction to the overwhelming attitude of a sheep society bending over to power hungry COPs that run around demanding to violate free citizens constitutional rights.

I am only addressing your comments on the subject.
You forgot??? what you just posted and now want to move the 'goal posts'.

If you wish to discuss the FAA registration and LEO guidance document then maybe I'll jump in.

Please take your civil rights debate to Off-Topic please.
If past history is any indication there are lots of folks who will entertain you there.

Reactions: ROD PAINTER
I look at it like this. It was $5 took 3 minutes and it seems like I have to have it by law.

I have no idea if a cop can ask me for it and will cross that bridge if and when it comes up. The main reason I have the number is in case I mess up and hit something, in that case I would absolutely be in more trouble without the number.

Reactions: N017RW
I am only addressing your comments on the subject.
You forgot??? what you just posted and now want to move the 'goal posts'.

If you wish to discuss the FAA registration and LEO guidance document then maybe I'll jump in.

Please take your civil rights debate to Off-Topic please.
If past history is any indication there are lots of folks who will entertain you there.

Are you a moderator?

A sticker is not required. Any method of reasonable durability is fine.
From the FAA website for sUAS Registration Requirements:

"How do I mark my unmanned aircraft with my unique registration number?

If you complete registration using the web-based registration process and satisfy the registration requirements, you may use a permanent marker, label, or engraving, as long as the number remains affixed to the aircraft during routine handling and all operating conditions and is readily accessible and legible upon close visual inspection. The number may also be enclosed in a compartment that is readily accessible, such as a battery compartment."

Sticker not required, per se...but who wants to write on their drone with permanent marker or engrave it? I'll stick to the stickers....pun intended.

Yes an option not a requirement.
My last sentence shows I have read what you posted.

Are you a moderator?

No. I turned it down about a year and a half ago.
It was at the same time dirkclod and Meta4 joined IIRCC.

Yes an option not a requirement.
My last sentence shows I have read what you posted.
You seem a to be a little socially awkward as you tend to pick at every thread you post to. Get out and interact with real people much?

Then don't try and tell me what to do.
You asked the question in the OP, most of us think it's a pretty serious requirement, comply and recommended you do the same.

No one is telling you what to do, do whatever you want.

MTX, have you been around lurking a while or did you just find the site?

There's a pattern with many topics that always end up the same.
Deleted posts, members warned, and threads closed.

These rarely fade away on their own.
People want to follow a subject.

If you make a thread to debate civil rights then that's the topic.

Lastly, Please feel free to report me to a mod if you need to.

This is good advice to other posters too before throwing personal jabs or other evalutions of a personal nature.

Your a being rude yet again. As others have asked, stay on topic. There are forum rules, whether or not you feel it's "sheep" to follow the rules, you agreed by registering on this forum.

Other members are free to remind you of it too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

There's a guy who thinks he's one....does that count? Oh wait, never mind, he's the one the Mod should probably give a "scolding" to. Look at his posts on various threads, nothing but crappy attitude.

I think I've found him.

Your a being rude yet again. As others have asked, stay on topic. There are forum rules, whether or not you feel it's "sheep" to follow the rules, you agreed by registering on this forum.

Other members are free to remind you of it too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

LOL LOL

Surely there is a MOD around here somewhere.
Yes but try hitting the report button as we can't be everywhere when one is needed .
As far as this topic I believe Metro has gotten his answer so this horse is dead . Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94