Is it possible to pair a P3P Remote with a phantom three standard drone

Reaction score
Sorry for the question, but I recently crashed my P3P drone. However, I purchased a new one and with that said; I have a leftover P3P's remote.

I'm considering purchasing a phantom three standard and wasn't wondering if anyone has had success pairing a P3P remote with a phantom 3 standard aircraft?

In addition, would anyone know of a site/dealer that either repairs and or sells refurbished phantoms?

I have heard too many horror stories (and first hand experience) with dealing with DJI.

Any advice with these issues would greatly be appreciated.

I don't think a P3P Tx will work with a P3S as they use different connections altogether - WiFi for S, and Lightbridge for P/A

No problem!

Reactions: tobeallque
Sorry for the question, but I recently crashed my P3P drone. However, I purchased a new one and with that said; I have a leftover P3P's remote.

I'm considering purchasing a phantom three standard and wasn't wondering if anyone has had success pairing a P3P remote with a phantom 3 standard aircraft?

In addition, would anyone know of a site/dealer that either repairs and or sells refurbished phantoms?

I have heard too many horror stories (and first hand experience) with dealing with DJI.

It won't work

Won't work because p3s isn't as advanced as pro... Pro gets more satellites and on its own frequency!!lots gets no more than 8-10 satellites, programming is different shoo id's range

Bottom line won't work, same with some batteries, won't work because battery programming is different I.e. Days of discharge are programmed for one type not all types to work with specific drones and remotes.. He's gotta get a p3s remote

facepalm.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl